"How Modular Belt Systems can Alleviate Bodily Aches and Pains"
One of the ironies of photography is that an art that can create such great beauty and meaning can also cause such wear and tear to our bodies.
This is why we have published “How Modular Belt Systems Can Alleviate Bodily Aches and Pains,“ an article written by Doug Murdoch that explores how modular systems that slide on a belt may be able to reduce some of the factors that cause those bodily aches and pains.
The article includes:
- The main causes of bodily aches and pains for photographers.
- Why modular belt systems may help.
- The NEW School of thought about modular systems.
- For comparison, the OLD School of thought.
- Comparison to Beltpacks, Shoulder Bags, and Rollers.
To gain access to their insights, fill in the required information on the form below.