It's our toughest compact roller and it's designed for traveling with primary gear a working photographer needs on the go. The Airport Airstream also meets international carry-on standards while offering impressive capacity for its small size. With up to 7.5" of internal depth, the Airstream will accommodate up to a 400mm f/2.8 lens with its hood reversed and still has room for a body and the standard range of lenses. If you leave the big glass at home, the Airstream can carry 2 gripped DSLR bodies, a full range of professional lenses, a flash and accessories.
- Meets international and US domestic carry-on requirements*
- Reinforced dividers and a semi-hard shell provide extreme strength for maximum protection
- TSA-approved combination zipper locks on the main compartment
- Front lock & cable secures a laptop, keys or other items
- Strong rear lock & cable secures the bag to a fixed object
Holds up to a 400mm f/2.8 lens, unattached, along with additional smaller lenses and up to 2 gripped DSLR camera bodies
Holds a standard professional kit consisting of 2 standard or gripped camera bodies, multiple professional lenses, a flash and small
- Interior Dimensions: 13” W x 6.5-7.5” D x 15.5” H (33 x 16.5 x 39.5 cm)
Exterior Dimensions: 14” W x 8” D x 17.5” H (36 x 20.5 x 44.5 cm)
- Weight: 9–10.5 lbs (4.1 - 4.8 kg)
Exterior: For superior water-resistance, all exterior fabric has a durable
water-repellent (DWR) coating, plus fabric underside has a polyurethane
coating. It's also constructed with 1680D ballistic nylon, YKK® RC Fuse (abrasion-resistant) zippers, custom designed extra tall skid plates, replaceable in-line skate wheels, antique nickel-plated metal hardware, SpanKodra front pocket, nylon webbing, and 3-ply bonded nylon thread.
Interior: 210D silver-toned nylon, polyurethane backed Velex liner and dividers, 2x polyurethane coated nylon 210T seam-sealed rain cover, closed cell foam and reinforced PE board dividers, clear mesh pockets, and 3-ply bonded nylon thread.
No Rhetoric Warranty on all Think Tank products
*Check with your airline for their current carry-on requirements.