This rolling camera bag converts into a backpack and meets international carry-on requirements. As a backpack, it's comfortable to
wear even for extended periods of time. While it's the same
size externally as the Airport International V2.0, the carrying
capacity is slightly less to make room for the backpack strap system.
- International and US domestic carry-on size. DO check with your airline carrier for specific flight requirements.
- Quickly deployable/concealable backpack straps
- Front lock & cable to secure laptops, with lockable sliders on main zipper
- Holds up to 400mm f/2.8 (tight with lens cap) and other assorted lenses
- Holds up to 2 pro or standard DSLR bodies with or without lenses attached
- Holds a 15” laptop or some 17" laptops in front pocket (may cause bag to exceed carry-on size restrictions)
- Interior Dimensions: 13” W x 18.5” H x 5.25 – 6.75” D (33 x 47 x 13–17cm)
- Exterior Dimensions: 14” W x 21” H x 8” D (35.5 x 53 x 22cm)
Laptop Pocket*: 11.4” W x 16.3” H x 1.4” D (29 x 41.5 x 3.6 cm)
*Lightly padded pocket fits a laptop in a sleeve or slim case
- Weight depending on accessories used: 8.6 – 10.3 lbs (3.9–4.7 kg)
Exterior: For superior water-resistance, all exterior fabric has a durable water-repellent (DWR) coating, plus the underside of the fabric has a polyurethane coating. It's also constructed with YKK® RC Fuse (abrasion-resistant) zippers, 420D velocity nylon, custom designed extra tall skid plates, custom-design replaceable "skate" wheels, rubberized laminate reinforcement, ultra-stretch pockets, 3D air mesh, SpanKodra side pockets, nylon webbing, 3-ply bonded nylon thread.
Interior - 210D silver-toned nylon, polyurethane backed Velex liner & dividers, 2x polyurethane coated nylon 210T seam-sealed rain cover, closed cell foam and reinforced PE board dividers, clear polyurethane mesh pockets (non-PVC), 3-ply bonded nylon thread.
No Rhetoric Warranty on all Think Tank product