The Digital Holster 10 V2.0 is designed for smaller DSLRs, such as the Canon Rebel T3i, T2i, and the Nikon D3200, and D5200. It also fits some mirrorless and rangefinder camera bodies with lenses attached. The form-fitting design minimizes the camera case’s bulk, making it easier and more convenient to travel with.
- “Pop-Down” increases bag height for a lens hood or a telephoto lens
- Lens hood can remain attached, REVERSED or IN POSITION
- Side attachment rail for connecting a small Modular, Skin, or Multimedia component to holster
- Attaches to all Think Tank belts and Think Tank bags with Modular Rails
- Compatible Lenses—Pop-Down Retracted: Prime lenses; Kit lenses; 16–85mm (Nikon) with hood REVERSED; 18-–35mm (Canon) with hood REVERSED
- Compatible Lenses—Pop-Down Extended: 18–55mm (Canon/Nikon) with hood EXTENDED; 17–55mm f/2.8 (Canon/Nikon) with hood EXTENDED; 75–300mm (Canon) or 70–300mm (Nikon) with hood REVERSED
- Interior Dimensions: 6.25” W x 4” H x 6–8.25” D (15.9 x 10 x 15.2–21 cm)
- Exterior Dimensions: 6.75” W x 5” H x 7.25–10.25” D (17.1 x 12.7 x 18.4–26 cm)
- 1.0 lbs (0.4 kg)
Exterior: For superior water-resistance, all exterior fabric has a durable water-repellent (DWR) coating, plus the underside of fabric has a polyurethane coating. It's also constructed with YKK® RC Fuse (abrasion resistant) zippers, 600D polyester, 420D high-density nylon, Ultra Stretch front pocket, and 3-ply bonded nylon thread.
Interior: 210D silver-toned nylon, high-density extruded nylon, polyurethane backed Velex liner, 2x polyurethane coated nylon 210T seam-sealed rain cover, high-density closed cell foam, and 3-ply bonded nylon thread.
No Rhetoric Warranty
on all Think Tank products