The Digital Holster 20 V2.0 is designed for standard-size DSLRs such as the Canon 5D Mark III, 7D, 6D, and 60D or Nikon D800 (snug fit), D600, D300s, and D7000. The shape of the bag conforms to the camera itself, with one straight side and one curved side. It can actually stand up by itself!
- “Pop-Down” increases bag height for a lens hood or a telephoto lens
- Lens hood can remain attached, REVERSED or IN POSITION
- Side attachment rail for connecting a small Modular, Skin, or Multimedia component to holster
- Compatible Lenses—Pop-Down Retracted: 16–35 f/2.8 with hood EXTENDED (Canon); 16–35 f/4 VR with hood EXTENDED (Nikon); 24–70mm f/2.8 with hood REVERSED (Canon or Nikon); 17–55mm f/2.8 with hood REVERSED (Canon or Nikon)
- Compatible Lenses—Pop-Down Extended: 24–70mm f/2.8 with hood EXTENDED (Canon or Nikon); 28–70mm f/2.8 with hood EXTENDED (Nikon); 70–200mm f/2.8 with hood REVERSED (Canon or Nikon); 300mm f/4 with the hood REVERSED (Canon or Nikon); 80–400mm f/4 AF–S/G with hood REVERSED (Nikon)
- Interior Dimensions: 7.25" W x 5" H x 8–11.5" D (18.4 x 12.7 x 20.3-29.2 cm)
- Exterior Dimensions: 8” W x 5.5” H X 9.5-12.5” D (20.3 x 14 x 24.1-31.8 cm)
- Weight: 1.1 lbs (0.5 kg)
Exterior: For superior water-resistance, all exterior fabric durable water-repellent (DWR) coating, plus the underside of the fabric has a polyurethane coating. It's also constructed with YKK® RC Fuse (abrasion-resistant) zippers, 600D polyester, 420D high-density nylon, Ultra-Stretch front pocket, and 3-ply bonded nylon thread.
Interior: 210D silver-toned nylon, high-density extruded nylon, polyurethane backed Velex liner, 2x polyurethane-coated nylon 210T seam-sealed rain cover, high-density closed cell foam, and 3-ply bonded nylon thread.
No Rhetoric Warranty
on all Think Tank products