The Digital Holster 30 V2.0 is designed for regular size DSLRs such as the Canon 5D Mark III, 7D, 6D, and 60D or Nikon D800 (snug fit), D600. D300s, and D7000 This is the only top loading bag for a DSLR that can carry a 70-200mm f/2.8 with the lens hood either reversed or in position, ready to shoot. An industry first!
- “Pop Down” increases bag height for keeping the lens hood in shooting position
- Lens hood can remain attached, REVERSED or IN POSITION
- Side attachment rail for connecting a small Modular, Skin, or Multimedia component to holster
- Attaches to all Think Tank belts and Think Tank bags with Modular Rails
- Compatible Lenses—Pop-Down Retracted: 24–70mm f/2.8 with hood EXTENDED (Canon or Nikon); 70–200mm f/2.8 with hood REVERSED (Canon or Nikon); 300mm f/4 with the hood REVERSED (Canon or Nikon; 80
400mm f/4 AF-S/G with hood REVERSED (Nikon)
- Compatible Lenses
Pop-Down Extended: 70–200mm f/2.8 with hood EXTENDED (Canon or Nikon); 300mm f/4 with the hood EXTENDED (Canon or Nikon; 80–400mm f/4 AF-S/G with hood EXTENDED (Nikon)
- Interior Dimensions: 7.25” W x 5” H x 11.25–14.25” D (18.4 x 12.7 x 28.6–36.2 cm)
- Exterior Dimensions: 8” W x 5.5” H x 13–16” D (20.3 x 14 x 33–40.6 cm)
- Weight: 1.2 lbs (0.6 kg)
Exterior: For superior water-resistance, all exterior fabric has a durable water-repellent (DWR) coating, plus the underside of the fabric has a polyurethane coating. It's also constructed with YKK® RC Fuse (abrasion resistant) zippers, 600D polyester, 420D high-density nylon, Ultra-Stretch front pocket, and 3-ply bonded nylon thread.
Interior: 210D silver-toned nylon, high-density extruded nylon, polyurethane-backed Velex liner, 2x polyurethane-coated nylon 210T seam-sealed rain cover, high-density closed cell foam, and 3-ply bonded nylon thread.
No Rhetoric Warranty
on all Think Tank products