The Digital Holster 50 V2.0 is designed to carry a gripped DSLR such as the
Nikon D3/D4 series or the Canon 1D/1Ds/1DX series. It also accommodates
standard camera bodies with add-on vertical battery grips. We also
recommend this bag if you have a Nikon D800/D700 with a L-bracket or
vertical battery grip attached. The shape of the bag conforms to the
camera itself, with one straight side and one curved side.
- “Pop Down” increases bag height for a lens hood or a telephoto lens
- Lens hood can remain attached, REVERSED or IN POSITION
- Side attachment rail for connecting a small Modular, Skin, or Multimedia component to holster
- Attaches to all Think Tank belts and Think Tank bags with Modular Rails
- Compatible Lenses - Pop-Down RETRACTED: 24-70mm f/2.8 with hood EXTENDED (Canon or Nikon); 70-200mm f/2.8 with hood REVERSED (Canon or Nikon); 300 f/4 with the hood REVERSED (Canon or Nikon); 80-400mm f/4 AF-S/G with hood REVERSED (Nikon)
- Compatible Lenses - Pop-Down EXTENDED 70-200mm f/2.8 with hood EXTENDED (Canon or Nikon); 300mm f/4 with the hood EXTENDED (Canon or Nikon); 80-400mm f/4 AF-S/G with hood REVERSED (Nikon)
- Compatible Body / Lens Combination - Nikon D4 with 80-400mm AF-S with HOLSTER POPPED-DOWN
- Tamrom 150-600 with hood reversed attached to body with HOLSTER POPPED-DOWN
- Note: This holster is designed to accommodate body and lens attached but may not be compatible with some larger arca-swiss places mounted to the bottom of the camera body
- Interior Dimensions: 7.25” W x 7.25” H x 11.25–14.25” D (18.4 x 18.4 x 28.6–36.2 cm)
- Exterior Dimensions: 8” W x 8” H x 13–16” D (20.3 x 20.3 x 33–44.6 cm)
- Weight: 1.3 lbs (0.6 kg)
Exterior: For superior water-resistance, all exterior fabric is treated with a durable water-repellent (DWR) coating, plus the underside of the fabric has a polyurethane coating. It's also constructed with YKK® RC Fuse (abrasion resistant) zippers, 600D polyester, 420D high-density nylon, Ultra Stretch front pocket, and 3-ply bonded nylon thread.
Interior: 210D silver-toned nylon, high-density extruded nylon, polyurethane backed velex liner, 2x polyurethane-coated nylon 210T seam-sealed rain cover, high-density closed cell foam, and 3-ply bonded nylon thread.
No Rhetoric Warranty on all Think Tank products