The soft inner lining on this pouch allows you to drop-in your lens or teleconverter without the need for using caps. Unique pull closure keeps your lens securely in place with lens hood in shooting position, even when it sticks above the rim of bag (check dimensions for lens hood compatibility).
- Rotate or lock components on the belt
- Soft inner lining protects the lens, even with the lens cap (or back cap) removed
- Wide-mouth opening for quick access
- Attaches to any Think Tank Photo belt or beltpack (sold separately)
Accommodates standard telephoto zoom lenses with or without caps
- Internal Dimensions: 7.0" H x 4.3" Diameter (17.8 x 10.9 cm)
- External Dimensions: 7.5" H x 5.4" Diameter (19.0 x 13.7 cm)
- Weight: 0.4 lbs (0.2 kg)
Exterior: For superior water-resistance, all exterior fabric has a durable water-repellant (DWR) coating, plus the underside of the fabric has a polyurethane coating. It also has 600D polyester, 420D high-density nylon, Ultra Stretch front pockets, nylon webbing, and 3-ply bonded nylon thread.
Interior: High-density extruded nylon, 2x polyurethane coated nylon 210T seam-sealed taffeta rain cover, closed cell foam, and 3-ply bonded nylon thread.
No Rhetoric Warranty on all Think Tank products