Our all-in-one compressible belt pouch for professional standard and wide angle zoom lenses with hood in shooting position. Smaller zoom or prime lenses fit alongside a flash or other accessory if you use the included removable divider. The Skin 50 V.20 is compatible with any Think Tank Photo belt or beltpack and attaches to any Think Tank belt (all sold separately).
- Lightweight, flexible, and compressible
- Rotate or lock your components on the belt
- "Sound Silencer" adds stealth by eliminating hook-and-loop tearing noises
- Wide mouth opening for quick access
- 14-24mm f/2.8 (lens hood built-in)
- 16-35mm f/2.8 with lens hood in shooting position
- 17-40mm f/4.0 with lens hood in shooting position
- 24-70mm f/2.8 with lens hood in shooting position
- Internal Dimensions: 5.5” W x 7” H x 4” D (14 x 17.8 x 10.2 cm)
- Weight: 0.4 lb (0.2 kg)
Exterior: For superior water-resistance, all exterior fabric has a durable water-repellant (DWR) coating, plus the underside of the fabric has a polyurethane coating. It also has 100D rip-stop nylon, 420D high-density nylon, YKK® zippers, nylon webbing, high-density shock cord, and 3-ply bonded nylon thread.
Interior: 210D silver-toned nylon liner, 2x PU coated nylon 210T seam-sealed taffeta rain cover, removable closed cell foam divider, and 3-ply bonded nylon thread.
No Rhetoric Warranty on all Think Tank products