Whether you're using the 70-200mm f/2.8 with the lens hood in position or reversed, the LC 75 Pop Down V2.0 can easily convert to fit your shooting style. Pop-down the bottom of the pouch when you need the lens hood in the shooting position. Leave it up if you don't use a lens hood or if you want a more compact carrying solution with your lens hood reversed. The Skin 75 Pop Down V2.0 attaches to any Think Tank Photo belt or beltpack (sold separately).
- Lightweight, flexible, and compressible
- Pop-down feature allows for hood in position
- Rotate or lock your components on the belt
- "Sound Silencer" adds stealth by eliminating hook-and-loop tearing noises
- 70-200mm f/2.8 with the lens hood in position
- 100-400mm f/4 with the lens hood in position
- Also holds a zoom lens such as the 24-70mm f/2.8 with the lens hood in position
- Internal Dimensions: 5.5” W x 10-14"H x 4"D (14 x 25.4 - 35.6 x 10.2 cm)
- Weight: 0.5 lb / .2 kg
Exterior: All fabric exterior has a durable water-repellant (DWR) coating, plus the underside of the fabric has a polyurethane coating. It also has YKK® RC Fuse (abrasion resistant) zippers, 100D rip-stop nylon, 420D high-density nylon, YKK® zippers, nylon webbing, high-density shock cord, and 3-ply bonded nylon thread.
Interior: 210D silver-toned nylon liner, 2x polyurethane coated nylon 210T seam-sealed taffeta rain cover, removable closed cell foam divider, and 3-ply bonded nylon thread.
No Rhetoric Warranty on all Think Tank products