Weighing only 7.5 lbs. (3.4kg), the Airport Advantage XT rolling camera case meets increasingly restrictive International airline requirements, yet still provides the ample quality and protection you’ve come to expect from Think Tank.
The Airport Advantage XT fits two gripped DSLR camera bodies and several lenses, enabling traveling photographers to carry the maximum amount of gear on the plane. And our proprietary two-tone fabric creates a stylish look yet doesn’t proclaim the case is full of expensive camera gear.
- Specially designed interior to maximize gear for carry-on. Meets most U.S. and International airline carry-on requirements*
- Ultra-lightweight design weighs only 7.5 lbs. (3.4 kg), keeping your bag under weight restrictions
- Front pocket fits up to a 17” laptop and 10” tablet†
*Check with your airline for current carry-on requirements
†Laptop may expand external dimensions of the roller
- Custom designed retractable handle with inset channel on aluminium tubing adds strength and durability
- Side pocket for tripod mount (additional straps included for larger tripods)
- Extra tall handle height keeps the bag away from your feet when rolling
- YKK® RC Fuse zippers, and closed-cell PU foam are the highest quality materials in the industry
- Fits up to two gripped camera bodies with lenses attached
- Lockable zipper sliders (lock not included)
- Interior zippered pockets for batteries, CF cards, filters and accessories
- User replaceable retractable handle, wheels, wheel housings, and front foot
- Custom-designed, high-performance, 80mm super quiet wheels with sealed bearings
- Seam-sealed rain cover included
- Grab handles on three sides for lifting bag into the overhead bin
- Closed-cell foam dividers support heavy gear and maintain strength over time
- Hypalon reinforced rear corners increase durability
- Business card holder on top for identification
What Fits +
- Holds Two Gripped DSLRs with lenses attached, plus 5–8 additional lenses, and up to a 17” laptop
- Mirrorless video kit with lenses, batteries, DJI Ronin-S and DJI Mavic Pro
13.3” W x 18” H x 6.5–7.5” D (33.8 x 45.7 x 16.5–19.1 cm)
14” W x 21” H x 8” D (35.6 x 53.3 x 20.3 cm)
13.8” x 17.3” x 2” (35 x 44 x 5 cm)
10” x 10” x 1.6” (25.4 x 25.4 x 4 cm)
7–7.8 lbs. (3.18–3.59 kg)
Lowest weight reflects all accessories removed while using only minimal dividers
- Durable water-repellant (DWR) coating
- Polyurethane coating
- 500D 2-tone poly tech-weave
- YKK® RC Fuse (abrasion-resistant) zippers
- High performance 80mm super quiet wheels with sealed bearings
- Rubberized laminate reinforcement
- Nylon webbing
- 3-ply bonded nylon thread
- 210D silver-toned nylon
- Polyurethane backed nylex liner and dividers
- 2x polyurethane coated nylon 210T seam-sealed rain cover
- Stiffened closed-cell foam dividers
- Mesh pockets
- 3-ply bonded nylon thread
I needed a light-weight easy-rolling easy-handling carry-on for extensive air travel. The Airport Advantage XT turned out to be the ideal solution. With some careful configuring, I'm able to carry a Sony Alpha AR7IIIa with Sony 200-600 attached, another Sony Alpha AR7IIIa with Sony 100-400 attached, a third Sony Alpha AR7IIIa body, Sony 24-105 and 70-300 lenses, battery chargers, spare batteries, and a plethora of miscellaneous items. And I have yet to put anything in the outside pocket.
A perfect fit
I had a broken foot and had to purchase the rolling bag to keep the weight off my back while on tour. I loved it, so useful and easy and it held all my gear for that trip., My guests were so impressed I think they will be buying one as well. Thank you!
A Perfect Choice
I purchased the Airport Advantage XT to be able to roll my camera gear through airports and hotels on international travel, mostly to save on the stress on my back. My camera backpack actually fits nicely in this rolling bag, so when I'm out shooting, I can simply take out my backpack and leave the Airport Advantage in my hotel room. It has worked well with no problems fitting in the overhead bins.
ThinkTank Is The Best Company For A Photographer's Gear
I have owned and used two ThinkTank bags for over 10 years. Each is used for a separate line of photography business. The quality is excellent and I can tell you from personal experience that this company stands behind their products. I recently saw an add from a major photography store for a bag like the one I have with wheels for a low price. Instead of buying that one, which I knew would not last for more than a year I looked on the ThinkTank website and found a comparable model to replace my older ThinkTank of the same size but does not have wheels. To me the addtional $130 is more than worth it for the quality and support from this company.
Airport Advantage -
Great purchase. You can stuff it with lots go gear which is safely stored and yet readily available. Excellent buy!
At Think Tank, we build our products for the daily impacts of travel and demands of working professionals over extended periods of time. We build many of our products with user replaceable parts to keep your bag going for years.
If you are not completely satisfied with our product, you can return it unused within 30-days for a full refund less shipping costs. Refunds will not be issued until the product is received and inspected to insure that it contains all the parts and is clean and unused. Note that we do not pay for shipping to have you return it to us.