Dual access roller with top and front openings for rapid and unobstructed gear access, holds up to a 300mm f/2.8
- Dual access, front and top openings for rapid access to gear
- Dedicated pockets provide easy access to up to a 10” tablet and most 15.4” laptops
- Shoulder strap included with telescoping handle pass-through for piggy-backing on other rolling luggage
- Meets most International and US domestic carry-on requirements*
- Seam-sealed rain cover included
- Lockable zippers - locks not included
- Bottom handle for easy over head lifting
- User replaceable wheels
- Business card holder and zippered pocket
*Check with your airline for current carry-on requirements
What Fits +
- 2 gripped DSLRs
- 70–200mm f/2.8
- 300mm f/2.8 unmounted
- 1-2 additional lenses and/or two flashes
- Example: Nikon D3S with 70-200mm f/2.8 mounted, D810 with 24-70mm f/2.8 mounted, 50mm f/1.4, 105mm macro VR f/2.8, 14-24mm f/2.8, and 15" MacBook Pro
- Example: Canon 5DMIII with 16-35mm f/2.8 mounted, 5DMII with 50mm f/1.2 mounted, 70-200mm f/2.8, 24-70mm f/2.8, 24mm f/1.4, two 640EX-RT, iPad and 15" MacBook Pro
15” W x 13” H x 6.8” D (38.1 × 33 × 17.3cm)
16” W x 15.5” H x 10” D (40.6 × 39.4 × 25.4cm)
14.8” W x 11” H x 1.5” D (37.6 × 28 × 3.8cm)
8.1–9.2 lbs (3.7–4.2 kg) Depending on accessories used
- Durable water-repellant (DWR) coating
- Polyurethane coating
- 420D velocity nylon
- 420D high density nylon
- 600D brushed polyester
- YKK® RC Fuse (abrasion-resistant) zippers
- Replaceable in-line skate wheels
- Rubberized laminate reinforcement
- Antique nickel-plated metal hardware
- Ultra-stretch pockets
- 3D air mesh
- 3-ply bonded nylon thread
- PE board reinforced removable closed cell foam velex dividers
- 210D silver-toned nylon
- Polyurethane-backed Velex liner
- 2x polyurethane coated nylon 210T seam-sealed rain cover
- Big hole mesh
- Belly-O mesh
- 3-ply bonded nylon thread
In The Box+
- Reinforced padded dividers
- Pass-thorugh shoulder strap
- Seam-sealed rain cover
Was looking for a bag that was big enough for my Canon body + lens. And RZ67 and lens and this worked perfect to hold it all. Now I can roll my gear around as well which is super helpful!
This is a great workhorse roller, especially for a pregnant photographer!
While not my least favorite airport hub by far, accessing flights through Mples Airport often means a hike of a half-mile or more, as Delta frequently chooses connecting gates that are diagonally opposite across the airport from one another. After decades (starting with North Central Airlines) of ******* 20-30 pounds of camera gear through this airport, enter the Airport Navigator. Even with a briefcase anchored on top, this roller bag works like a charm. My only caveat is not to expect it to fit in the overhead space of the current smaller CRJ 700 or 900 regional jets. But if not stuffed too full, the bag may compress enough to slide under the seat in front of you. If this doesn’t work, and if politely asked, I’ve found that the cabin crew will frequently find space in a nearby closet. While I haven’t had anything fail, I have noticed that the collapsible extension handle is starting to loosen up, so do mind the admonition not to use this handle to lift the bag. While a little skeptical about the primary handle to withstand much abuse, I’m finding that the zippered top and associated stitching is holding up just fine. A plus is being able to work out of the top of the bag, without disclosing assorted lenses and other contents to view. My only request for improvement would be to add a steel cable tether/anchor. Not too big, not too small, this bag is just right, and it travels too. Thank you Think Tank!
If it only had 4 wheels, you could turn it sideways to go down aircraft aisle. Just a little too wide. Fits in overhead with lots of room to spare. Actually could be a little taller. I work from top and a body and lens is alway alway accessible. It really saves my back.
I finally found my perfect bag for Wedding, Event, and Portrait. The Think Tank Airport Navigator. It is an upright roller with top and front access to the inside of the bag. It's not a new release, but I'm glad I found it. I originally posted this in the L-Mount forum. This bag holds 4 cameras including 3 Panasonic S1 cameras with lenses attached and the lens hoods on the shooting position. The attached lenses are the 70-200mm f4, 24-70mm f2.8, and 16-35mm f4. The Panasonic 50mm f1.4 and the Sigma fp with 70mm macro unattached. As we know the S1 cameras and lenses are not the smallest ML gear. I also have 2 Godox V1's and 2 Litrapro LED. Plus a couple of modifiers. The Top flap gives easy access to grabbing the camera I need, and since my hand straps are all different colors I know what camera and lens combo I'm grabbing by the hand strap. The Top hood stays OPEN by sliding the bags handle through the top hand grip with is a perfect feature for grab and go of my cameras. ALL of the things that I need for an entire wedding is in this kit. An additional benefit for me is that this bag keeps me very organized and keeps me from misplacing any essentials and with a quick glance I know if everything is packed up when I'm leaving an event. The shoulder strap gives another option when going upstairs.
At Think Tank, we build our products for the daily impacts of travel and demands of working professionals over extended periods of time. We build many of our products with user replaceable parts to keep your bag going for years.
If you are not completely satisfied with our product, you can return it unused within 30-days for a full refund less shipping costs. Refunds will not be issued until the product is received and inspected to insure that it contains all the parts and is clean and unused. Note that we do not pay for shipping to have you return it to us.