FPV Airport Helipak™ Backpack
Out of Stock
FPV Airport Helipak Backpack is built to transport your entire FPV multirotor racing kit to your event location.
This comfortable “pit stop in a bag” holds all your drones, tools, gear and accessories, and is designed to meet most U.S. domestic and international carry-on requirements. Customizable dividers and internal attachment points enable numerous layout configurations.
- Custom divider set specifically designed for the FPV pilot allows you to reconfigure your bag depending on what gear you are carrying
- U.S. domestic and international carry-on size compatible *
- Dedicated 15” laptop pocket †
* Check with your airline for current carry-on requirements
† Laptop may expand external dimensions of the backpack.
- Multiple lash points to attach drones or a portable chair to the outside of the pack
- Pockets for tripod attachment or water bottle on both sides
- Elastic daisy chains in main compartment hold essential tools, props or antennas
- Easily configures to hold complete parallel charging systems
- Extra large internal pocket for props
- YKK RC Fuse zippers, 1680D Ballistic nylon bottom panel, metal hardware, and nylon webbing are the most durable, long lasting materials on the market
- Internal see-through mesh pockets for small tools and accessories: rotor blades, screwdriver, cables, etc.
- Contoured adjustable harness with lumbar support, articulated air-channel and removable padded waistbelt enables travel into remote areas
- Height adjustable sternum strap
- Robust handles ensure rapid and easy retrieval from overhead bins, car trunks, etc.
- Seam-sealed rain cover helps to protect your gear
What Fits -
- Holds up to 2–3 250 class mini-quads with props attached or up to 5–6 250 class mini-quads without props attached plus a 15” laptop, Radio Transmitter (controller), goggles, multiple GoPros, parallel charger, spare props, extra batteries, light jacket, tools, etc.
*Lowest weight reflects all accessories removed while using only minimal dividers
- Durable water-repellant (DWR) coating
- Polyurethane coating
- 1680D ballistic nylon bottom panel
- YKK® RC Fuse (abrasion-resistant) zippers
- 600D polyester
- 550D polyspun
- 3D air mesh
- ultra-stretch pockets
- 320G airmesh
- nylon webbing
- 3-ply bonded nylon thread.
- 210D silver-toned nylon
- Polyurethane backed velex liner & dividers
- 2x polyurethane coated nylon 210T seam-sealed rain cover
- Closed cell foam dividers
- Belly-O mesh pockets
- 3-ply bonded nylon thread
To the original owner, we guarantee and warrant our products against any defects in material or workmanship for as for long as you use the product. If you have any problems with the product, please contact us for return authorization at email@example.com before sending the product to us.
If you are not completely satisfied with our product, you can return it unused within 30-days for a full refund less shipping costs. Refunds will not be issued until the product is received and inspected to insure that it contains all the parts and is clean and unused. Note that we do not pay for shipping to have you return it to us.