Lens Switch Case
Out of Stock
Lightweight, unpadded modular lens/accessory pouch that can be carried on the belt of most MindShift Gear backpacks.
This versatile belt pouch accommodates most wide angle to telephoto lenses including 17-40mm, 14-24mm, a tilt shift, 24-70mm and 70-200mm lenses. An external zippered pocket holds filters, cable release or a cleaning cloth.
- Increased capacity for camera gear with most MindShift backpacks
- "Pop-down" feature expands size for longer lenses
- Zippered closures open and close with one hand
- Removable padded divider can protect two items side by side
- Outer zippered pocket for filters/accessories
- Fitted rain cover stows in bottom pouch
What Fits -
The Switch Case can be configured as a single bag, or divided to hold two items. It will hold a wide array of camera equipment. Some examples are included here.
- 70-200mm f2.8 lens with hood reversed (Zipper pop-down extended)
- 24-70mm f2.8, 24-105mm f/4, 14-24mm, 17-40, 105mm, or 70-300mm lenses with hood
- One lens (no hood) and one pro sized speedlight (Nikon/Canon)
- Two speedlights (Nikon/Canon)
- 4x6 filter kit and accessories
7” H x 4.5” W x 3” D (18 x 11.5 x 8 cm)
10” H x 4.5” W x 3” D (26 x 12.5 x 9 cm)
6 oz (170 g)
In The Box+
- Switch Case, with a padded internal divider
- Rain cover
To the original owner, we guarantee and warrant our products against any defects in material or workmanship for as for long as you use the product. If you have any problems with the product, please contact us for return authorization at firstname.lastname@example.org before sending the product to us.
If you are not completely satisfied with our product, you can return it unused within 30-days for a full refund less shipping costs. Refunds will not be issued until the product is received and inspected to insure that it contains all the parts and is clean and unused. Note that we do not pay for shipping to have you return it to us.