Moose Peterson MP-1 V2.0
Out of Stock
Working in partnership with renowned wildlife photographer Moose Peterson, MindShift designers have updated the original Moose Peterson Photopacks.
Initially designed for wildlife and safari photographers, all photographers will find the three-compartment layout protects their gear from the elements.
- Original 1998 ‘Moose Ears’ design with auto-close compartment flaps protect the interior from dust, spray, wind, etc.
- Three compartment system allows you to keep lenses attached providing the quickest way to access gear
- Tuck-away harness system with removable waistbelt easily allows you to streamline your bag when loading it in a train, plane or automobile (MP-1 & MP-3 only)
No Laptop Compartment
- Sized for carry-on*, allowing you to get the maximum amount of gear on the plane
- Long glass carrying solution with body attached
- Tripod/monopod mounting system on side and front
- Flap guard protects front zippers
- Seam-sealed rain cover/drop cloth included
- Highest quality RC Fuse YKK zippers, 600D and 420D nylon construction for long-lasting durability and strength
- Dual density foam padded shoulder harness, cushioned with air mesh
- Zippered side pockets fit full-sized flashes (MP-7 only)
- Includes two removable zippered mesh pouches for accessories
- Stretch water bottle pocket fits 32 oz. water bottle
- Internal zippered mesh pockets under each ear flap
- Zippered top pocket (MP-1 & MP-3 only)
- Padded handle on top; webbing handle on bottom
- Padded handle on right side (MP-1 & MP-3 only)
- Robust zipper pulls are easily gripped with or without gloves
- Adjustable dividers for different camera case configurations
- ID/business card window slot on top
*Check with your airline for current carry-on requirements
What Fits -
- 3 gripped DSLRs with lenses attached, 3–5 additional lenses, 2x teleconverter, 1–2 flashes and accessories
- OR 3 gripped bodies and 1 ungripped body detached from lenses, 7–8 standard zoom lenses, 1–2 flashes, a 2x teleconverter and accessories
- Maximum lens size: Holds 800mm detached
- Holds 600mm f/4 lens attached to a gripped body
- 600mm lenses need to have the short foot; for example, the Nikon 600 must be fitted with the RRS LCF-13 or Wimberley AP-652
14” W x 23” H x 8” D (35.5 x 58.4 x 20.3 cm)
Large Camera Compartment:
6.8” W x 21.8” H x 6.8” D (17.3 x 55. 4 x 17.3 cm)
Small Camera Compartments (each):
6” W x 10” H x 6.75” D (15 x 25 x 17 cm)
3.7–5.1 lbs. (1.7–2.3 kg)
(Lower weight excludes all dividers and accessories)
For superior water resistance, all exterior fabric has a durable water-repellant coating, plus the underside of the fabric has a polyurethane coating. The bag also features highest-quality abrasion-resistant YKK® RC-Fuse zippers, 420D velocity nylon, 600D polyester, 1680D ballistic nylon, 320G DuraStretch mesh, nylon webbing, 350G airmesh, nylon webbing, 3-ply bonded nylon thread.
High-density velex, 210D silver-toned nylon lining, hexa mesh pockets, high-density closed-cell foam, 3-ply bonded nylon thread.
To the original owner, we guarantee and warrant our products against any defects in material or workmanship for as for long as you use the product. If you have any problems with the product, please contact us for return authorization at email@example.com before sending the product to us.
If you are not completely satisfied with our product, you can return it unused within 30-days for a full refund less shipping costs. Refunds will not be issued until the product is received and inspected to insure that it contains all the parts and is clean and unused. Note that we do not pay for shipping to have you return it to us.