The Stash Master 13L is a travel cube that enables you to expand the photo gear capacity of any large backpack/roller/duffel, or increase personal gear space in the MindShift® Backlight Elite 45L for multi-day excursions.
- Padded insert allows you to use your own bag or increase personal gear space in the MindShift Backlight Elite 45L
- Water resistant fabric and DWR coating keeps your gear protected
- Sized to fit pro gear including a gripped body attached to a 70–200mm f/2.8
- High-density velex interior and reinforced vertical dividers holds up over time to keep your gear secure
- Multiple dividers allow you to customize the layout depending on your adventure
- Tuck away front flap with removable foam panel provides better access while in a backpack
- Carry handles on front and top makes lifting easy
- Side webbing loops allow you to attach a shoulder strap*
* Shoulder strap not included
What Fits +
- Holds one gripped DSLR with lenses attached up to a 70–200mm f/2.8 plus, 2–3 standard zoom lenses and a flash.
- Holds two ungripped DSLRs with lenses attached up to a 70–200mm f/2.8 and 1–2 standard zoom lenses.
- Holds two gripped mirrorless bodies with lenses attached up to a 70–200mm f/2.8 plus 3–5 additional lenses.
11.8” W x 11.8” H x 7.1” D (30 x 30 x 18 cm)
12.2” W x 12.2” H x 7.5” D (31 x 31 x 19 cm)
0.9 lbs. (0.4 kg)
For superior water resistance, all exterior fabric has a durable water-repellant coating, plus the underside of the fabric has a polyurethane coating. It also has highest-quality YKK® RC-Fuse zippers, 100D rip-stop nylon, nylon webbing, 3-ply bonded nylon thread.
200D polyester, high-density velex, high-density closed-cell foam, PE board reinforcement, 3-ply bonded nylon thread.
Excellent, though I wish it had metal strap loops on each side to add a strap. Otherwise it is excellent on its own or as an insert for a back pack.
Perfect fit for my second camera and lens that I used to wrap up in coats etc. to stow in my Think Tank Retrospective Dufflel. Now this holds my gripped Nikon D850 with 500pf lens mounted, extra lenses, my battery, card and filter bag and a water proof point and shoot. Still room left over in the duffel for actual duffel, jackets, hats, gloves etc..
The Stash Master 13L is great! I have a couple and use them to keep various lens/camera kit options ready to grab & go. They’re also great for keeping and organizing various accessories and one off items. They stack well on shelves and can turn just about any regular backpack into a camera backpack berg quickly! Will be buying more!
I bought this to use in my home instead of keeping my cameras and lenses in my backpack. It holds two bodies, 5 lenses and misc. stuff. The thing is like an elastic stuff sack - it just swallows whatever you need to put in it. The key is its depth. I use this to store my gear on my desktop and to move it around the house - inside and out. It is simple and so useful. Best light carry solution in a long while.
I like them so well I have bought a third one. They are very well made and very protective for both my camera gear and associated photography related electronics. The size is perfect for me and they stack very well in my vehicles. I also use one in my MindShift BackLight Elite 45L Backpack when I don't want to carry as much camera gear and/or need more space for other essentials. A great product!
At Think Tank, we build our products for the daily impacts of travel and demands of working professionals over extended periods of time. We build many of our products with user replaceable parts to keep your bag going for years.
If you are not completely satisfied with our product, you can return it unused within 30-days for a full refund less shipping costs. Refunds will not be issued until the product is received and inspected to insure that it contains all the parts and is clean and unused. Note that we do not pay for shipping to have you return it to us.