Rotation180® technology enables photographers to quickly access their camera without taking off the backpack.
Simply rotate the integrated belt pack to the front of your body and your camera is at your fingertips. Snap the shot, slide the belt pack back in, and you’re on your way!
- Rotating belt pack offers multiple benefits
- Immediate camera access: Stowed-to-shooting in 3 seconds
- Keep your backpack on while shooting
- Maintain creative momentum
- 2 bags in 1: Separate the belt pack and go light when needed
- One-handed magnetic opening with zipper closure for complete security
- Rotating belt pack (8.5L)
- Front zippered pocket fits up to a 13” laptop (unpadded) or a 3L reservoir
- Jacket sized front stuff pocket
- Torso height adjustment fits a wide range of body sizes
- Tripod easily carries on the front and/or side panels
- 10-point adjustable harness to fine tune how you carry your load
- Weather protection: DWR coated fabrics, zipper covers and belt pack elements barrier
- Perforated, angular foam back panel for increased airflow and quick-dry
- Top pocket for quick access to essential items
- Large side pocket fits most 1.5L water bottles
- Pack weight transfers to waist belt and moves with your hips
- Internal load compression to keep your gear tight and close to your body
- Mountain axe/hiking pole loop
- Daisy chain attachment points to expand your load
- Increase your photo capacity: The Stash Master Top Load (sold separately) maximizes photo gear in the top compartment
- Expand your access: Attach accessories (sold separately) to the belt wing
- Enhance your protection: Rain cover for downpour conditions (sold separately)
What Fits +
One gripped Mirrorless or DSLR kit with 3–5 lenses or one ungripped Mirrorless or DSLR body with 70-200mm f/2.8 attached
25.5 liters of capacity for personal items or The Stash Master Top Load photo insert (sold separately)
13.4” W x 22.8” H x 10.2” D (34 x 58 x 26 cm)
11.2” W x 13.4” H x 7.1” D (28.5 x 34 x 18 cm)
Belt pack Interior:
11” W x 7.7” H x 7.1” D (28 x 19.5 x 18 cm)
9.4” W x 13.3” H x 1.0” D (24 x 34 x 2.5 cm)
4.8 lbs. (2.2 kg)
- All exterior fabric is coated on both sides with a durable water-repellant coating
- YKK® AquaGuard and RC Fuse zippers
- 100D high-tenacity Triple Ripstop material
- 100D high-tenacity Ace Twill
- 1680D nylon ballistic bottom panel
- Triangle perforated high-density cross-linked angular foam
- 580G honeycomb air-mesh
- 350G air-mesh
- Nylon webbing
- 3-ply bonded nylon thread
- 200D polyester lining
- Belly-o mesh pockets
- Closed-cell cross-linked foam
- 3-ply bonded nylon thread
I bought this bag initially to replace a day bag that I used to bring to the beach and on vacation with the family, to be used in situations when carrying non photo get was more important, and also something I could pack a lot into. I end up carrying my kids things, and my things. My first time using it was in NYC for an all day engagement shoot, and I have to say it was great. I only took this bag, and packages my clothes and gear in it. It went in the overhead bin on the plane just fine. On the actual shoot day I was able to pack a rain coat, two umbrellas, the client’s personals, including a change of shoes to walk longer distances in, along with lots of other random stuff, and 2 cameras, and 2 lenses. This bag is meant for adventuring, but I find it works really well in cities when you need to walk a lot and also be a pack mule. Another surprise use for this bag is to nearly replace my entire think tank belt and lens pouch system. Normally at weddings I use the think tank belt with 3 lens pouches and the spider holster attachment. When I tried the hip bag alone without the backpack attachment I found it so comfortable that I put my spider holster on it and took it to a wedding. While it doesn’t look as cool, I much prefer using this at weddings now. I’m super happy with this bag, and continue to be surprised at it’s usefulness.
Love it! It's durable and has a lot of little features/details that really elevate the user experience. It's also the first backpack of this size that I've used that displaces the weight comfortably across my back. Great product and will consider the smaller size for quick trips in the future.
I love the color choice for the materials but the new magnet/zipper system along with the slightly deeper belt pack is perfect for my Sony A9 and 24-105f4 zoom as well as the 70-180 2.8 and 17-28 2.8 Tammy’s (tamron). Quick access to all 3 lenses is amazing for my ski and Mtb action shooting. Great access to my avalanche shovel, probe and extra layers in the external spaces on the pack too. Great improvements for V 2.
I took this one (34L) to the Badlands backcountry for an overnight trip. The rotating camera belt works perfectly, it was easy to carry four liters of water in bottle and hydration pack. The main compartment is big enough for pad, sleeping bag, extra clothing, and food. Moreover, one can easily, safely, and comfortably fit a small tent between the harness and the top compartment at neck height.
As a professional photographer always out doing nature landscape photography it is easy to use the rotation part is excellent
At Think Tank, we build our products for the daily impacts of travel and demands of working professionals over extended periods of time. We build many of our products with user replaceable parts to keep your bag going for years.
If you are not completely satisfied with our product, you can return it unused within 30-days for a full refund less shipping costs. Refunds will not be issued until the product is received and inspected to insure that it contains all the parts and is clean and unused. Note that we do not pay for shipping to have you return it to us.