The Top Pocket attaches to the rotation180° Professional Standard Edition backpack (discontinued) and adds about 200 cubic inches (3.23 liters) of volume.
It is perfect for stowing a hat, gloves, a few energy bars, photo filters, or other small items and has a built in key hook to securely store your car keys. It can also be used to compress and attach bulky items to the top of the pack. (Included with rotation 180° Professional Deluxe)
- Can be attached and removed quickly using spring clips
- Can be used to attach a jacket, climbing rope or helmet to the top of the rotation180° backpack (discontinued)
- Top zippered pocket provides quick access for small items out on the trail
- Main pocket increases capacity to the rotation180° Professional backpack
- Bottom mesh pocket for storage of small items
- Built in Key Fob (works for wedding rings as well)
What Fits +
3.5 ounces (100 grams)
200 cubic inches (3.23 liters)
In The Box+
- Top Pocket accessory
- Two attachment straps
At Think Tank, we build our products for the daily impacts of travel and demands of working professionals over extended periods of time. We build many of our products with user replaceable parts to keep your bag going for years.
If you are not completely satisfied with our product, you can return it unused within 30-days for a full refund less shipping costs. Refunds will not be issued until the product is received and inspected to insure that it contains all the parts and is clean and unused. Note that we do not pay for shipping to have you return it to us.