Adventure photographers need a camera bag that’s as tough as they are. With its rugged materials and faceted design, the MindShift PhotoCross 13 backpack will protect your gear from another punishing trip into the wild.
The PhotoCross is built to withstand the elements, yet comfortable enough to wear on long days in the field. The extra-large side panel gives you complete access to your gear when you’re ready to take the shot.
- Weatherproof zippers and materials
- Durable materials provide abrasion resistance
- Extra-large side panel gives you complete access to all your gear
- Tripod or jacket carry with included straps
- Dedicated, padded pocket fits 13” laptop
- Waist belt is wide and removable, providing flexibility depending on the shoot
- Tarpaulin bottom panel is heavy duty and waterproof
- Wide shoulder straps give superior comfort from bodyconforming design
- Water bottle pocket locks in most 1 liter bottles
- Back panel with breathable 320G air-mesh keeps the back cool during long days
- Internal zippered pockets for batteries, memory cards or other small accessories
- Front pockets for filters, snacks, or a light layer are easily accessible
- T-pulls are easily gripped with or without gloves
- Top and side carry-handles
- Fully-customizable interior dividers for photo or personal gear
- Seam-sealed rain cover included for downpour conditions
What Fits +
- Fits an ungripped DSLR or Mirrorless body, 3–5 lenses including a 70–200mm f/2.8 detached and up to a 13” laptop.
- Sony A7RII with 24–70mm f/2.8 attached, 70–200mm f/2.8, 16–35mm f/2.8, 85mm f/1.8 (hoods reversed)
- Nikon D750 with 105mm f/2.8 attached, 70–200mm f/2.8, SB910 flash and a 35mm f/1.4 (hoods reversed)
- Canon 5D with 24–70mm f/2.8 attached, 70–200mm f/2.8, 16–35mm f/2.8, 85mm f/1.8 (hoods reversed)
- Fuji X-T3 with 16–55mm f/2.8 attached, 50–140mm f/2.8, 8–16mm f/2.8, 56mm f/1.2, 90mm f/2 (hoods reversed)
11.4” W x 18.1” H x 6.3” D (29 x 46 x 16 cm)
9.4” W x 15.7” H x 4.8” D (24 x 40 x 12.2 cm)
9.1” x 13” x 0.8” (23 x 33 x 2 cm)
Waist Belt Length:
up to 60” (150 cm) (includes length of product)
2.6 lbs. (1.2 kg) (with all accessories)
For superior water resistance, all exterior fabric has a durable water-repellant coating, plus the underside of the fabric has a polyurethane coating. The bag also features highest-quality YKK® weather resistant zippers, 420D high-density nylon, heavy-duty nylon Tarpaulin, 350g air mesh, nylon webbing, 3-ply bonded nylon thread.
Removable closed-cell foam dividers, P210D liner, polyurethane backed velex liner, 2x polyurethane coated 210T seam-sealed taffeta rain cover, nylon binding tape, 3-ply bonded nylon thread.
Holds my Canon R5 and the holy trinity with a 600EX II
I needed a bag that can hold my R5 and 24-70/70-200/15-35 lenses. This one does it. It will not hold the R5 if it has the grip attached. It will hold these three lenses with the R5 attached and the 600EXII can be in the front pocket. It holds my 13" Apple Macbook Air or 12.9" iPad Pro in the laptop pocket with these three lenses and R5, without the 600EX in the front pocket. It also holds my two extra batteries and the card case easily in the front pocket. Extra batteries and cables will fit next to the lenses on either end with no problems.
Exactly what I was looking for. Holds my D850 with 24-70 attached with room for 70-200 and more. Wanted light weight and easy access. Perfect! Very well constructed.
Great small bag.
This small backpack has way more space than it looks like. Holds a body and three lenses easily. Has enough space for a small jacket or lunch. Light and easy to carry
I bought this backpack to carry a camera and a laptop. It worked perfectly!
I photograph a lot in New Jersey Pine Barren's swamps. I need a small pack that would be comfortable on long bushwhacks and hikes that would not need to be taken off in these very wet environments. After trying other packs, this one fit the bill. It is comfortable as a backpack and a sling pack when shooting. The fit is very adjustable which makes it comfortable on long hikes. The only improvement would be to add more attachment loops. Since this is a small pack, being able to strap more things like a coat and a tripod to the outside would ideal. Four attachment loops on the top of the pack would be a simple and very useful upgrade. Still, this is the best daypack for photography I've ever used and I've used a lot of them.
At Think Tank, we build our products for the daily impacts of travel and demands of working professionals over extended periods of time. We build many of our products with user replaceable parts to keep your bag going for years.
If you are not completely satisfied with our product, you can return it unused within 30-days for a full refund less shipping costs. Refunds will not be issued until the product is received and inspected to insure that it contains all the parts and is clean and unused. Note that we do not pay for shipping to have you return it to us.