PhotoCross™ 15 Backpack
Out of Stock
Adventure photographers need a camera bag that’s as tough as they are. With its rugged materials and faceted design, the MindShift PhotoCross 15 backpack will protect your gear from another punishing trip into the wild.
The PhotoCross is built to withstand the elements, yet comfortable enough to wear on long days in the field. The extra-large side panel gives you complete access to your gear when you’re ready to take the shot.
- Weatherproof zippers and materials
- Durable materials provide abrasion resistance
- Extra-large side panel gives you complete access to all your gear
- Tripod or jacket carry with included straps
- Dedicated, padded pocket fits 15” laptop
- Waist belt is wide and removable providing comfort and flexibility
- Waterproof, heavy-duty Tarpaulin base
- Wide, body forming shoulder straps provide superior comfort
- Water bottle pocket locks in most 1 liter bottles
- Back panel with breathable 320G air-mesh keeps your back cool during long days
- Internal zippered pockets for batteries, memory cards or other small accessories
- Easily accessible front pockets for filters, snacks, or a light layer
- T-pulls are easily gripped with or without gloves
- Top and side carry-handles
- Fully-customizable interior dividers for photo or personal gear
- Seam-sealed rain cover included for downpour conditions
What Fits +
- Fits an ungripped DSLR, 3–5 lenses including a 70–200mm f/2.8 attached and up to a 15” laptop.
- Sony A7RII with 24–70mm f/2.8 attached (hood extended), 70–200mm f/2.8 (hood reversed), 16–35mm f/2.8 and a flash
- Canon 5D with 24–70mm f/2.8 attached (hood extended), 70–200mm f/2.8 (hood reversed), 16–35mm f/2.8 and a flash
- Nikon D810 with 70–200mm f/2.8 attached, 24–70mm f/2.8 attached, 14–24mm f/2.8 and a flash (hoods reversed)
- Sony A7RII with 70-200mm f/2.8 attached, a flash and personal gear
13” W x 19.7” H x 7.5” D (33 x 50 x 19 cm)
10.6” W x 17.3” H x 5.5” D (27 x 44 x 14 cm)
10.2” x 15” x 1” (26 x 38 x 2.5 cm)
Shoulder Strap Length:
42.5–62.2” (108–158 cm) (includes length of product)
Waist Belt Length:
up to 60.6” (154 cm) (includes length of product)
3.0 lbs. (1.4 kg) (with all accessories)
For superior water resistance, all exterior fabric has a durable water-repellant coating, plus the underside of the fabric has a polyurethane coating. The bag also features highest-quality YKK® weather resistant zippers, 420D high-density nylon, heavy-duty nylon Tarpaulin, 350g air mesh, nylon webbing, 3-ply bonded nylon thread.
Removable closed-cell foam dividers, P210D liner, polyurethane backed velex liner, 2x polyurethane coated 210T seam-sealed taffeta rain cover, nylon binding tape, 3-ply bonded nylon thread.
To the original owner, we guarantee and warrant our products against any defects in material or workmanship for as for long as you use the product. If you have any problems with the product, please contact us for return authorization at email@example.com before sending the product to us.
If you are not completely satisfied with our product, you can return it unused within 30-days for a full refund less shipping costs. Refunds will not be issued until the product is received and inspected to insure that it contains all the parts and is clean and unused. Note that we do not pay for shipping to have you return it to us.