You can only take a rolling bag so far. When the terrain becomes uneven, simply convert the Airport TakeOff V2.0 to a backpack so you can carry your gear to the location.
Sized to meet the needs of a traveling professional, the Airport TakeOff V2.0 fits most U.S. domestic and international airline carry-on requirements.*
- Integrated backpack straps with comfortable shoulder harness and back panel padding
- Holds up to a 400mm f/2.8, two standard bodies and other assorted lenses
- Large front pocket fits up to a 17” laptop and a 10” tablet†
* Check with your airline for current carry-on requirements
† Artificial Intelligence V3.0 laptop sleeve is recommended and sold separately
- Specially designed interior maximizes gear capacity for carry on yet still meets most U.S. domestic and international airline carry on requirements‡
- Custom designed retractable handle with inset channel on aluminum tubing adds strength and durability
- Dedicated, plush-lined pocket on the front flap for smartphone or sunglasses
- Pocket for tripod mount or water bottle on side (Additional straps included for larger tripods)
- Cable and combination lock included for securing the lockable zippers
- YKK RC Fuse zippers, ballistic nylon, high-density velex and closed-cell PU foam are the highest quality materials in the industry
- Top compartment cradles large camera bodies for a perfect fit
- Zippered organizer pocket on front of laptop compartment
- Interior zippered pockets for batteries, CF cards, filters and accessories
- Custom-designed, high-performance, 80mm wheels with sealed ABEC grade 5 bearings for quiet rolling
- User-replaceable retractable handle, wheels and feet
- Extra tall wheel housings protect your bag from scrapes and scratches
- Seam-sealed rain cover included
- Grab handles on three sides for lifting bag into the overhead bin
- Reinforced dividers support heavy gear and maintain strength over time
- Business card holder on top for identification
What Fits +
- 2 DSLRs with lenses attached plus 2–4 additional lenses, 15” laptop* and a 10” tablet
- Max Lens: 400mm f/2.8 attached (hood reversed)
- 2 Gripped DSLRs with lenses detached plus 4–6 additional lenses, 15” laptop* and a 10” tablet
- Durable water-repellant (DWR) coating
- Polyurethane coating
- 1680D ballistic nylon
- 600D polyester
- YKK® RC Fuse (abrasion-resistant) zippers
- Custom designed extra tall skid plates
- High performance 80mm super quiet wheels with sealed bearings
- SpanKodra front pocket
- Rubberized laminate reinforcement
- 320G airmesh
- Nylon webbing
- 3-ply bonded nylon thread
- Closed cell foam and reinforced PE board dividers
- 210D silver-toned nylon
- Polyurethane backed velex liner & dividers
- 2x polyurethane coated nylon 210T seam-sealed rain cover
- Clear mesh pockets
- 3-ply bonded nylon thread
Happy with my Airport TakeOff V2.0
Just bought it today and used it this afternoon for the first time but I am sure we will be friends for the coming years . I can now take all my equipment to my birds excursions, also by plain.
Take what you can get!!
Good size for my wife. Would have loved to have something bigger but nothing was available…
Great bag and awesome customer service!
Great bag, backpack and roller. Used on a trip just a week ago. Was able to pack all I needed and brought my sling bag. Great combo. Great and fast customer service.
Airport TakeOff V2.0
I really the TakeOff. I can add 2 DSLR bodies and 3 lens plus miscellaneous gear. I do have 2 complaints about the Tripod fastener and the straps. These complaints are not particular to ThinkTank, but to numerous suppliers of gear. The 2 clamps that are attached to the side of the TakeOff for use of a tripod are extremely hard to open. I spent 30 minutes trying to get them open. There is no way that I am going to take them off before boarding a plane. The other compliant is the shoulder straps. Once you have the TakeOff on your back you have a difficult time pulling t5he straps to get them snug. It is clear to me that there was little time given to designing these straps. I strongly recommend that you look at the militaries backpacks and see how easy it is to tighten up the straps and loosen them. This is a simple thing to do to greatly improve an otherwise excellent product.
At Think Tank, we build our products for the daily impacts of travel and demands of working professionals over extended periods of time. We build many of our products with user replaceable parts to keep your bag going for years.
If you are not completely satisfied with our product, you can return it unused within 30-days for a full refund less shipping costs. Refunds will not be issued until the product is received and inspected to insure that it contains all the parts and is clean and unused. Note that we do not pay for shipping to have you return it to us.