The SKB 3i-2011-7BP is an airline carry-on approved size, watertight and dustproof rolling hard case with a removable backpack designed by Think Tank.
The removable backpack with padded shoulder straps features ten Nylex-wrapped closed-cell fitted foam liner with heavy-duty hook-and-loop tabs to create the perfect fit. The lid organizer includes laminated clear mesh pockets and a polyester-lined iPad/laptop top-load pocket.
Think Tank and SKB have teamed up to design hard cases with quality interiors that provide photographers and videographers with superior gear protection. Now you can get Think Tank’s soft case versatility with the unparalleled durability of SKB's watertight cases. Transport your gear with confidence, even through airline check-in.
All SKB iSeries cases come standard with an Unconditional Lifetime Warranty*.
- Airline carry-on approved size
- Pull handle and wheels
- Watertight/dustproof injection molded outer shell
- Automatic ambient pressure equalization valve
- Two patented trigger latches
- Two metal reinforced locking loops
- Think Tank designed photo dividers and lid organizer
*Warranty provided by SKB
Removable Backpack Features:
- Removable backpack with padded shoulder straps
- 600 D Polyester construction
- Durable water repellent (DWR) coating
- Nylex-wrapped closed-cell foam divider with 90° body bend
- Ten Nylex-wrapped closed cell foam dividers
- Laminated zippered clear mesh lid organizer
- Large outside pocket for laptop/documents
- Two Side water bottle pockets
- High contrast grey interior
Lid Organizer Features:
- Laminated clear mesh pockets
- Polyester-lined tablet/laptop top-load pocket
- Securely attaches to lid with adhesive-backed hook-and-loop
Exterior Dimensions:13.98” W x 21.89” H x 9” D (35.51 x 55.60 x 22.86 cm)
Weight:14.2 lbs. (6.44 kg)
Wanted something that could take a beating as was waterproof for shooting at swim meets and outdoor sporting venues where the weather can turn. The quality of this case is outstanding -- as one expects from Think Tank. Unfortunately, however, it has effectively become my lens storage case as it is not deep enough to accommodate a 200F/2 or any of the "exotic" primes that I typically need to carry. Apparently it will handle the 100-400 (as noted above) but check before you buy , as I should have. But I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this anyone whose needs aren't the same as mine.
I’m using the case backpack to hold 2 portable lights and checking it as baggage. Worked so well I’m fixin’ To buy another one. Spot on!
I’m using the case & backpack to hold 2 portable lights and checking it as baggage. Worked so well I’m fixin’ To buy another one. Spot on!
Carry on size yet I was able to fit 3 Canon 1DX Mark II bodies, 8-15, 16-35, 24-70, 70-200, and 100-400. Used daily at the Pyeongchang 2018 Olympic games. Highly recommended!
At Think Tank, we build our products for the daily impacts of travel and demands of working professionals over extended periods of time. We build many of our products with user replaceable parts to keep your bag going for years.
If you are not completely satisfied with our product, you can return it unused within 30-days for a full refund less shipping costs. Refunds will not be issued until the product is received and inspected to insure that it contains all the parts and is clean and unused. Note that we do not pay for shipping to have you return it to us.