Lightweight sling bag for DSLR camera system, tablet, chargers, memory cards, and more.
- Easy rotation for rapid access to gear and accessories
- Stabilizer strap holds the bag steady while active or tucks away when not in use
- Dedicated, padded pocket fits a 8" tablet
- Slim, contoured, body-conforming design with a wide shoulder strap provides a very comfortable fit
- Lightweight materials and construction
- Breathable 320G air-mesh back panel keeps your back cool during long days
- Easily accessible front organizer pocket for batteries, memory cards or other small accessories
- Rear internal pocket holds documents
- Fully customizable interior dividers
- Seam-sealed rain cover included in dedicated pocket
What Fits +
- Standard DSLR
- Larger mirrorless system (Sony A7, Panasonic GH4)
- 8” tablet
- 24-70mm f/2.8 or f/4 attached
- Additional lenses
- Example: Sony A7RII with 24-70mm f/4, 55mm f/1.8, flash and an 8" tablet
7.1” W x 12.6” H x 4.8” D (18 x 32 x 12.2 cm)
8.3” W x 15.4” H x 5.2” D (21 x 39 x 13.2 cm)*
Small Tablet Compartment:
6.3” x 8.7” x 0.4” (16 x 22 x 1 cm)
Shoulder Strap Length:
35–68.3” (includes length of product)
Stability Strap Length:
59.3” (includes length of product)
* Note that the product tapers significantly and dimensions are taken at largest point.
- Durable water-repellant (DWR) coating
- Polyurethane coating
- YKK® RC Fuse (abrasion-resistant) zippers
- 420D velocity nylon
- 550D polyspun
- 320g air mesh
- Nylon webbing
- 3-ply bonded nylon thread
- Removable high density closed-cell foam dividers
- P210D silver-toned nylon
- Polyurethane backed velex liner
- 2x polyurethane coated 210T seam-sealed taffeta rain cover
- Nylon binding tape
- 3-ply bonded nylon thread
In The Box+
- Closed-cell foam dividers
- Seam-sealed rain cover
Well-made bag. This sling is very well designed with three roomy pockets large enough for longer mirrorless zooms. It sits comfortably on the back and pulls around to the front for easy access. As a small woman, I do find that the main strap does irritate my neck. That is something I will have to work out. It holds everything that I need for a photo walkabout and the price is no doubt, fair. I recommend this bag for anyone looking for a nice slim camera day bag.
Handy as advertised
The bag is light, carries what I need it to, well made, but tends to slip off my shoulder while walking unless the waist band is hitched up
Highly recommend for Nikon Z5
This is my first camera bag for my first “real” camera and I love it. It stays close to my body when walking & hiking and feels secure, and holds my Nikon Z5 camera with the zoom lens on and a few extras. I really like how easy it is to access the camera by swiping the bag around without needing to take it off. The bag seems very well constructed and feels like it will hold up well over time.
Great bag! Perfect size for my Fujifilm mirrorless XT-2 and 2 lenses(1 zoom and 1 Prime), 2 lens hoods, 1 small flash, 2 batteries, a battery charger, and 4 SD cards. I really like the way the bag can rotate around front to sit on your chest to access my gear when needed. The waist strap is great to hold the bag in place when moving around. And the strap folds away into a compartment when not in use. The zippers are well made. I also found the customer service people were excellent. The shipping carrier messed up my package for over a week. When I alerted the customer service people they overnighted my bag to me for the next day. They were excellent! So happy I purchased from this company.
Just got my Turnstyle 10 v2.0 . It did not disappoint! Very well constructed, Whoever designed this bag, knew what they were doing. I love the comfort and the way you can swing it in front of you and it makes a solid arm rest for shooting without a tripod. Everything I need fits with room for phone, wallet and other non-camera items. Just the right size and shape. My travel gear- NikonD5600, 18-55mm zoom, 35mm, 70-300mm zoom, 2 xtra batteries and the charger.
At Think Tank, we build our products for the daily impacts of travel and demands of working professionals over extended periods of time. We build many of our products with user replaceable parts to keep your bag going for years.
If you are not completely satisfied with our product, you can return it unused within 30-days for a full refund less shipping costs. Refunds will not be issued until the product is received and inspected to insure that it contains all the parts and is clean and unused. Note that we do not pay for shipping to have you return it to us.