Story Telling: a picture is worth a thousand words. And whether you are a pro or amateur photographer, you need the right camera bag to help tell your story.
- Flip-top lid provides quick access to gear
- Designed to fit DSLR or Mirrorless equipment
- Structured for maximum capacity
The StoryTeller shoulder bags fit both DSLR and Mirrorless bodies and lenses, and feature a flip-top lid for quick access. The premium quality materials used to build the StoryTeller ensures your gear stays protected at a price you can afford.
- StoryTeller 8 fits an 8” tablet in front pocket
- Adjustable padded shoulder strap
- Secure closure for main compartment
- Two memory card pockets to separate empty and full cards
- Zippered pocket for valuables
- Expandable front pocket fits additional gear
- Stretchable side pocket fits a water bottle
- Premium quality materials ensure durability
- High quality YKK RC zippers
- Seam-sealed rain cover included in front pocket
What Fits +
- Holds a standard DSLR or Mirrorless camera body, 3–4 small telephotos or primes with hoods attached and reversed, and an 8” tablet.
- D750 with a 18–300mm f/3.5–6.3 attached, 105mm macro, 85mm f/1.8, and an iPad Mini
- 60D MkII with a 55–200mm f/4.5–5.6 attached, 100mm macro, 50mm f/1.8, and a Galaxy Tab 8
- All fabric exterior treated with durable water resistant coating while fabric underside is coated with polyurethane for superior water resistance
- YKK® RC Fuse (abrasion resistant) zippers
- 600D brushed polyester
- 1680D ballistic polyester
- Rubberized Laminate
- Ultra-stretch mesh
- Nylon seatbelt webbing
- 3-ply bonded nylon thread
- Removable closed-cell foam dividers
- 200D polyester liner
- PU backed nylex liner
- 2x PU coated poly 70D 190T seam-sealed taffeta rain cover
- 3-ply bonded nylon thread
First I love Think Tank products I have three bags and was looking for another. This bag seemed the best for my needs; light-weight for long hikes, deep enough so that I didnt have to remove my lens,wide enough for my binoculars and I could carry a water bottle. But it was too big and ergonomically did not sit against my body comfortably. Also no way can you fit a waterbottle, not even a small Poland Springs. That was disappointing. The product is made well and perhaps if you are tall this will work for you. I will stick with my Speed Demon for now.
As usual, high quality materials, well-thought out design. First rate page. Would high recommend!
At Think Tank, we build our products for the daily impacts of travel and demands of working professionals over extended periods of time. We build many of our products with user replaceable parts to keep your bag going for years.
If you are not completely satisfied with our product, you can return it unused within 30-days for a full refund less shipping costs. Refunds will not be issued until the product is received and inspected to insure that it contains all the parts and is clean and unused. Note that we do not pay for shipping to have you return it to us.