Trifecta 10 DSLR Backpack
Specifically designed for quick access to your three workhorse lenses: ultrawide, midrange, and/or telephoto zoom.
The Trifecta 10 allows you access to your workhorse lenses without having to take off the backpack.
- 3 points of gear access: right side, left side and rear panel
- Access a 70–200mm f/2.8 attached to a DSLR body
- Dedicated tablet pocket in rear compartment
- Dividers convert from right handed to left handed access
- Slim design helps you navigate easily through crowds
- Top compartment fits lunch and a light layer
- Convert one or both side compartments to fit additional personal gear or a large water bottle
- Tripod attachment strap secures a tripod to the front panel
- Stretchable front pocket for a water bottle
- Robust shoulder harness with adjustable sternum strap for all day comfort
- Articulated back panel provides targeted cushioning as well as overall breathability
- Top compartment mesh pockets help to organize small items
- Internal organizer pockets give you quick access to filters, batteries, cards, etc.
- Seam-sealed rain cover included
What Fits -
- 1 standard size DSLR body with lens attached
- 2-4 additional lenses
- Up to a 10" tablet
- Personal gear
- Nikon D810 with 70–200 f/2.8 attached, 24–70 f/2.8, 14–24mm f/2.8 and an iPad
- Canon 5DMIII with 100mm f/2.8L macro attached, 85mm f/1.2L, 50mm f/1.2L, 35mm f/1.4L, 24mm f/1.4L and an iPad
11” W x 12.2” H x 5.3” D (28 x 31 x 13.5 cm)
12.6” W x 19.3” H x 6.9” D (32 x 49 x 17.5 cm)
10” Tablet Pocket:
7.8” W x 9.6” H x 0.4” D (19.8 x 24.5 x 1 cm)
Weight (with all accessories):
2.7 lbs (1.2 kg)
For superior water-resistance, all exterior fabric has a durable water-repellant (DWR) coating, plus the underside of the fabric has a polyurethane coating. It also has 600D twill, YKK® RC fuse zippers, 420D high density nylon, ultra-stretch mesh, nylon webbing, nylon air-mesh, 3-ply bonded nylon thread.
Removable closed cell foam dividers, polyurethane backed liner & dividers, 210D silver-toned nylon, Super-Grip velex, hexa mesh, 2x polyurethane coated nylon 190T seam-sealed rain cover, 3-ply bonded nylon thread.
To the original owner, we guarantee and warrant our products against any defects in material or workmanship for as for long as you use the product. If you have any problems with the product, please contact us for return authorization at firstname.lastname@example.org before sending the product to us.
If you are not completely satisfied with our product, you can return it unused within 30-days for a full refund less shipping costs. Refunds will not be issued until the product is received and inspected to insure that it contains all the parts and is clean and unused. Note that we do not pay for shipping to have you return it to us.