We will be releasing a new size to our highly popular Digital Holster line-up, the Digital Holster 5. Designed specifically for users of small to medium mirrorless cameras and lenses, it can be worn as a shoulder bag or attached to a belt, whichever best serves the photographer’s needs.
The Digital Holster 5 is compatible with the Olympus E-PL5 or MOD E-M5, Fuji X-E2, Sony a6000, Nikon J3, Panasonic GX7, or similarly sized bodies.
This streamlined design form-fits to a mirrorless camera body and lens, yet allows for rapid access. This smallest addition to the Digital Holster series is a comfortable, versatile bag that’s great for traveling light.
· Designed to form-fit small to medium mirrorless bodies with its unique holster shape.
· Top opening provides quick access.
· Carry with the included shoulder strap or belt-mount on any modular compatible Think Tank belt or any belt.
· 210 T seam-sealed rain cover
Holds a small to medium size mirrorless body with up to a 3.3” (8.4cm) lens attached. Examples include:
· OMD E-M5 with 12-50mm kit lens (hood in position).
· Fuju X-E2 with 18-55mm kit lens (hood reversed).
· Sony a6000 with 16-50mm kit.
Exterior: For superior water-resistance, all exterior fabric has a durable water-repellent (DWR) coating, plus the underside of fabric has a polyurethane coating. It also has YKK® RC Fuse (abrasion resistant) zippers, 600D polyester, 420D high-density nylon, Ultra Stretch front pocket, and 3-ply bonded nylon thread.
Interior: 210D silver-toned nylon, high-density extruded nylon, polyurethane backed Velex liner, 2x polyurethane coated nylon, high-density closed cell foam, and 3-ply bonded nylon thread.
Interior Dimensions: 5.1” W x 5.3” H x 3.5” D (13 x 13.5 x 9 cm)
Exterior Dimensions: 6.3” W x 6.3” H x 4.5” D (16 x 16 x 11.5 cm)
Weight: 0.7 lbs (0.3 kg)