Airport Advantage Plus
Out of Stock
There are no reviews for this product yet.
Would you like to review this product?
Designed for traveling photographers, the Airport Advantage Plus roller is lightweight yet spacious, making it ideal for international airline carry-on.*
The roller’s customizable interior allows you to carry the maximum amount of gear on the plane. The Airport Advantage Plus’s lightweight design helps meet weight restrictions, yet features the same level of protection for which Think Tank is known.
- Specially designed interior to maximize gear for carry. Meets U.S. and International airline carry-on requirements*
- Ultra-lightweight design weighs only 6.9 lbs. (3.1 kg), to help meet weight restrictions
- Dedicated laptop pocket† fits up to a 17” laptop (in a padded sleeve) and 10” tablet or an Eagle Creek® Medium Clothing Folder for overnight trips
*Check with your airline for current carry-on requirements
†Laptop may expand external dimensions of the roller
- Multi-use interior for cameras and clothes
- Custom designed retractable handle with inset channel on aluminum tubing for added strength and durability
- Extra tall handle height keeps the bag away from your feet when rolling
- Tripod mount pocket on side. (Additional straps included for larger tripods)
- YKK RC Fuse zippers, ballistic nylon, and closed-cell PU foam are the highest quality materials in the industry
- Fits two camera bodies with lenses attached
- Lockable zipper sliders (lock not included)
- Travel pouch for organizing clothing or shoes included
- Interior zippered pockets for batteries, memory cards, filters and accessories
- User replaceable retractable handle, wheels, wheel housings, and front foot extends product life
- Custom-designed, high-performance, 80mm wheels with sealed ABEC grade 5 bearings for quiet rolling
- Seam-sealed rain cover included
- Handles on three sides ensure rapid and easy retrieval from overhead bins, car trunks, etc.
- Reinforced dividers support heavy gear and maintain strength over time
- Business card holder on top for identification
What Fits -
- 1 Gripped DSLR with lens attached, 1 standard size DSLR with lens attached plus 5–8 additional lenses, and 17” laptop.
- Or 2 gripped DSLRs with lenses detached plus 5–7 lenses
- Or 2 Mirrorless bodies with a crazy amount of lenses
- Max Lens: 200–400 f/4 detached (hood reversed)
13.4” W x 20.5” H x 4.9 – 6.4” D (34 x 52 x 12.4–16.3 cm)
13.8” W x 22” H x 7.3” D (35 x 55.9 x 18.5 cm)
13” x 17.6” x 2.9” (33 x 44.7 x 7.4 cm)
6.9 lbs. (3.1 kg)
- Durable water-repellant (DWR) coating
- Polyurethane coating
- 420D velocity nylon
- YKK® RC Fuse (abrasion-resistant) zippers
- Custom designed extra tall skid plates
- High performance 80mm super quiet wheels with sealed bearings
- Rubberized laminate reinforcement
- Nylon webbing
- 3-ply bonded nylon thread
- 210D silver-toned nylon
- Polyurethane backed nylex liner and dividers
- 2x polyurethane coated nylon 210T seam-sealed rain cover
- Closed cell foam dividers
- Mesh pockets
- 3-ply bonded nylon thread
In The Box+
- Reinforced padded dividers
- Tripod Straps
- Seam-sealed rain cover
To the original owner, we guarantee and warrant our products against any defects in material or workmanship for as for long as you use the product. If you have any problems with the product, please contact us for return authorization at email@example.com before sending the product to us.
If you are not completely satisfied with our product, you can return it unused within 30-days for a full refund less shipping costs. Refunds will not be issued until the product is received and inspected to insure that it contains all the parts and is clean and unused. Note that we do not pay for shipping to have you return it to us.