Out of Stock
The BackLight® 18L, with a rear-panel compartment for photo gear, allows you to access your gear without taking off the backpack.
You can change lenses or just snap a quick photo simply by rotating the bag to the front of your body while the waist belt is still secured.
- Back-panel access to your camera gear without taking the bag off, allowing you to work out of the bag without getting your harness dirty, wet, muddy or icy
- Dedicated compartments fit up to a 13” laptop and full size tablet
- Daypack capacity! Front pockets totaling 5L carry personal gear for a day’s outing: extra layers, a light jacket, food, etc.
- Meets most international and US carry-on requirements*
- Daisy chain, ice axe loops and additional lash points for expanding your carry capacity
- Includes tripod/monopod mounting system on front or side
- Comfortable padded waist belt for all day comfort on the trail with webbing rail for modular pouches or accessories
- Flap-keeper neck strap allows you to work out of the bag, unencumbered
- Two large water bottle pockets with cinch cord fit a 32oz Nalgene
- Side compression straps with locking SR buckles for additional lash points
- Air channel and lumbar support on rear-panel for all-day comfort
- Ergonomic zipper pulls are easily gripped with gloves or frozen fingers
- Highest quality YKK zippers, 420D Velocity and 420D high-density nylon for long lasting durability and strength
- Front stuff pockets for trail essentials: headlamp, gloves, chargers
- Adjustable dividers for large telephoto lenses, traditional photo gear, or personal items
- Top zippered pocket for quick access essentials
- Interior mesh pockets for storing filters, batteries, cables, etc.
- Seam-sealed rain cover included, folds flat for use as a ground cover
- Compatible with the Tripod Suspension Kit, Filter Nest, Filter Hive and Switch Case
*Check with your airline for current carry-on requirements
What Fits +
- Holds 2 standard DSLR bodies with lenses attached and 1–3 standard zoom lenses
- Holds 2 Mirrorless bodies with lenses attached and 3–5 lenses
- Fits up to a 13” laptop and a 10” tablet
- Fits personal gear in the 5L front compartments
- Maximum lens size: 300mm f/2.8 or 150–600mm f/5–6.3 attached to a body
- Nikon D750 with 24–70mm f/2.8 attached, Nikon D750 with 70–200mm f/2.8 attached, 14–24mm f/ 2.8, 85mm f/1.8
- Sony A7 with 70–200mm f/2.8 attached, Sony A7 with 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6 attached, 16–35mm f/2.8, 24–70mm f/2.8
- Canon 5D with 24–70mm f/2.8 attached, Canon 6D with 70-200mm f/2.8 attached, 16–35mm f/2.8, 100mm f/2.8
9.4” W x 16.7” H x 5.5” D (24 x 42.5 x 14 cm)
10.6” W x 18.5” H x 7.1” D (27 x 47 x 18 cm)
8.9” W x 13.8” H x 0.8”D (22.5 x 35 x 2.1 cm)
8.7” W x 10.2” H x 0.6” D (22 x 26 x 1.5 cm)
3.5 lbs (1.6 kg)
For superior water resistance, all exterior fabric has a durable water-repellant coating, plus the underside of the fabric has a polyurethane coating. It also has highest-quality abrasion-resistant YKK® RC-Fuse zippers, 420D velocity nylon, 420D high-density nylon, 320G UltraStretch mesh, 350G airmesh, nylon webbing, 3-ply bonded nylon thread.
210D silver-toned nylon lining, hexa-mesh pockets, high-density closed-cell foam, PE board reinforcement, 3-ply bonded nylon thread.
To the original owner, we guarantee and warrant our products against any defects in material or workmanship for as for long as you use the product. If you have any problems with the product, please contact us for return authorization at firstname.lastname@example.org before sending the product to us.
If you are not completely satisfied with our product, you can return it unused within 30-days for a full refund less shipping costs. Refunds will not be issued until the product is received and inspected to insure that it contains all the parts and is clean and unused. Note that we do not pay for shipping to have you return it to us.