Quick access and transport for your super telephoto zoom.
With the versatility of a 150–600mm, you don’t need a backpack full of lenses for wildlife or sports photography. Instead, a camera holster dedicated to just one body with a 150–600mm attached is an ideal solution. The Digital Holster 150 is a top-loading solution that minimizes the weight and bulk of bigger bags so you can focus on the action. Wear the holster comfortably on a belt or over the shoulder, so you’re ready to shoot at a moment’s notice.
- Designed to form fit a 150–600mm or equivalent sized lens with body attached
- Quick access top opening
- Carry with the included shoulder strap or belt mount*
- Fits a 105mm filter in its case in a zippered front pocket
- Attachment for a monopod, a small tripod or a modular component
- Rotate or Lock attachment on a Think Tank belt such as the Pro Speed Belt V3.0
- Front stretch pocket for lens caps, back caps, and other items
- Removable screen protector separates your camera strap from the LCD
- Metal hardware and YKK RC Fuse zippers for long lasting durability
- Additional divider allows you to stack smaller lenses
- Zippered side pocket for larger accessories or rain cover
- Inner lid pocket for SD cards or lens cloth
- Top grab handle for quick carry
- Business card holder on top of lid
- Seam-sealed rain cover included
What Fits +
- Holds a gripped or un-gripped camera body with up to a 12” (30.5cm) lens attached
- Nikon D5 with 200–500mm f/5.6 VR II attached
- Canon 7D MII with Sigma 150–600mm f/5–6.3 Sport attached
- Sigma 150–600mm f/5–6.3 Sport or Contemporary
- Sigma 60–600mm f/4.5–6.3 Sport or Contemporary
- Tamron 150–600mm f/5–6.3
- Sony FE 200-600mm f/5.6-6.3 G
- Fujinon XF200mm F/2 R LM OIS WR
- Nikon 200–500mm f/5.6 VR
- Nikon 500mm f/5.6 VR
- Nikon 300mm f/2.8 VR
- Sigma 300mm f/2.8
- Canon 300mm f/2.8L IS II
- Canon 24–70mm f/2.8 + 16–35mm f/2.8
- Nikon 24–70mm f/2.8 + 14–24mm f/2.8
8” W x 16” H x 8” D (20.3 x 40.6 x 20.3 cm)
7.3” W x 15.3” H x 7.3” D (18.4 x 39 x 18.4 cm)
Weight: (with all accessories)
1.7 lbs. (0.8 kg)
- Durable water-repellant (DWR) coating
- Polyurethane coating
- 600D polyester
- 420D high-density nylon
- YKK® RC Fuse (abrasion-resistant) zippers
- Ultra Stretch front pocket
- 3-ply bonded nylon thread
- 210D silver-toned nylon
- High-density extruded nylon
- Polyurethane backed velex liner
- 2x polyurethane coated nylon 210T seam-sealed rain cover
- High-density closed cell foam
- 3-ply bonded nylon thread
In The Box+
- Shoulder strap
- LCD screen protector
- Closed cell foam divider
- Seam-sealed rain cover
First of all, this bag is nearly perfect. Fits my Nikon D750 + Tamron 150-600mm G2 lens w/ shade beautifully. Easy to use & remove the camera in a pinch, comfortable to carry with the sling strap provided. The only thing I'd request is one more pocket since I plan to use it for longer trips and would like to pack additional items in it. Second of all I wanted to mention the Think Tank customer service. I had originally bought the Digital Holser 50 V2. It met *most* of the specs I had for the same camera/lens setup, just without the shade attached. I bought it because I did not know the 150 bag existed. Found out about the 150 after, and the Think Tank team allowed me to return the 50 V2 bag without tags (not used) so I could buy the 150. So grateful to them for that help! Will definitely look to Think Tank for future purchases as this was my first with them.
This holster is an absolutely perfect fir for my Olympus OM-D EM1X with the new 150-400 f/4.5 Zoom.
Having purchased many Think Tank products in the past, we assumed this would be a high quality camera case with great fabrics, great zippers, great design, great fit with my camera body/lens and we were not disappointed! I had purchased a Digital Holster 150 a while ago as a present for a friend and encountered a significant backorder period. This one was shipped immediately and the delivery was FAST and accurate! Thank you for having such a great product offering!
This camera bag is thoughtfully designed and easy to use. Holds my DSLR with 200-500mm lens attached perfectly. I love the fact that it has a rain cover included in it.
This bags helps me transport a Canon 7dii and 100-400 lens. The bag is well padded and balanced with high quality zippers. I’m very pleased with this purchase.
At Think Tank, we build our products for the daily impacts of travel and demands of working professionals over extended periods of time. We build many of our products with user replaceable parts to keep your bag going for years.
If you are not completely satisfied with our product, you can return it unused within 30-days for a full refund less shipping costs. Refunds will not be issued until the product is received and inspected to insure that it contains all the parts and is clean and unused. Note that we do not pay for shipping to have you return it to us.