Unique holster developed for standard DSLR, 24-70 f/2.8 with hood in shooting position or 70-200mm f/2.8 with hood reversed
- “Pop Down” increases bag height for a lens hood or a telephoto lens
- Shoulder bag attaches to all Think Tank belts and bags with Modular Rails
- Side attachment rail to connect small Modular or Skin component to holster
- Lens hood can remain attached, reversed or in position
- Front stretch pocket for lens caps, back caps, and other items
- Removable screen protector separates your shoulder straps from your LCD
- Compatible with the Digital Holster Harness
- Inner lid pocket for SD cards or lens cloth
- Carry with top grab-handle or the included shoulder strap
- Business card holder on top of lid
- Seam-sealed rain cover included
What Fits +
- Standard DSLR
- 24–70 f/2.8 (hood in shooting position)
- 70-200 f/2.8 (hood reversed)
7.3" W x 8–11.5" H x 5" D (18.4 x 20.3–29.2 x 12.7 cm)
8” W x 9.5–12.5” H X 5.5” D (20.3 x 24.1–31.8 x 14 cm)
1.1 lbs (0.5 kg) With all accessories
- Durable water-repellant (DWR) coating
- YKK® RC Fuse (abrasion-resistant) zippers
- Ultra Stretch front pocket
- 3-ply bonded nylon thread
- 210D silver-toned nylon
- High-density extruded nylon
- Polyurethane backed velex liner
- 2x polyurethane coated nylon 210T seam-sealed rain cover
- High-density closed cell foam
- 3-ply bonded nylon thread
In The Box+
- Shoulder strap
- LCD screen protector
- Closed cell foam divider
- Seam-sealed rain cover
This bag is great. When you see the dimensions listed compared to the actual size of the Z7ii camera it's self, it seems that this bag would be to big, but it is not. The Digital Holster® 20 V2.0 fits the camera perfectly. It's great for day trips. I have the Nikon z 24-70mm 2.8 s lens attached to the Z7ii right now and it fits great. The bag will hold the Z7ii with the Nikon z 70-200mm s, attached with the bottom of the bag extended. Also the material that this bag is made of and how it is put together is super. It should last forever. I'm very pleased with this camera bag. I highly recommend it. Rick.
I bought this to go hiking with, and it will fit perfectly among my other gear. They bag is very well made. I have no issue recommending this bag to anyone.
I carry my Z7 and a 17-35 Tamron or 85mm Nikkor - 7 of 10 times I leave the house - in the Digital Holster 20. Filter, lens hood, memory, extra battery. Remember - the best camera is the one you have with you. I have not used it on an actual assignment yet but I imagine it comes in very handy to keep an extra body & lens handy & protected as you move around. Everything Think Tank makes is well designed.
Very good. Used it on a long weekend trip to the Horicon Marsh in Wisconsin. It held the camera securely. I like the fact that you can keep a camera strap attached yet keep it from banging the back screen of the camera when it's in the case. The case is comfortable to wear, well made and well thought out.
By far, the best I have ever used.
At Think Tank, we build our products for the daily impacts of travel and demands of working professionals over extended periods of time. We build many of our products with user replaceable parts to keep your bag going for years.
If you are not completely satisfied with our product, you can return it unused within 30-days for a full refund less shipping costs. Refunds will not be issued until the product is received and inspected to insure that it contains all the parts and is clean and unused. Note that we do not pay for shipping to have you return it to us.