Unique holster developed for a regular size DSLR with a 70-200mm f/2.8 and lens hood in shooting position
- “Pop Down” increases bag height for a lens hood or a telephoto lens
- Shoulder bag attaches to all Think Tank belts and bags with Modular Rails
- Side attachment rail to connect small Modular or Skin component to holster
- Lens hood can remain attached, reversed or in position
- Front stretch pocket for lens caps, back caps, and other items
- Removable screen protector separates your shoulder straps from your LCD
- Compatible with the Digital Holster Harness
- Inner lid pocket for SD cards or lens cloth
- Carry with top grab-handle or the included shoulder strap
- Business card holder on top of lid
- Seam-sealed rain cover included
What Fits +
- Standard DSLR
- 70-200 f/2.8
7.3” W x 11.3-14.3" H x 5” D (18.4 x 28.6–36.2 x 12.7 cm)
8” W x 13–16” H x 5.5” D (20.3 x 33–40.6 x 14 cm)
1.2 lbs (0.6 kg)
- Durable water-repellent (DWR) coating
- Polyurethane coating
- 600D polyester
- 420D high-density nylon
- YKK® RC Fuse (abrasion-resistant) zippers
- Ultra Stretch front pocket
- 3-ply bonded nylon thread
- 210D silver-toned nylon
- High-density extruded nylon
- Polyurethane backed velex liner
- 2x polyurethane coated nylon 210T seam-sealed rain cover
- High-density closed cell foam
- 3-ply bonded nylon thread
In The Box+
- Shoulder strap
- LCD screen protector
- Closed cell foam divider
- Seam-sealed rain cover
Versatile and rugged
I’ve owned this bag for nearly 3 years. At first it was used for a Canon 80D with 100-400mm lens attached. Since then, it has been used with an Olympus OM-D E-M1 ii with 300mm prime and sometimes a TC attached. I do have the harness for it, but mainly I use it on a daily basis without any straps to protect my gear in the car. I love the compact size and ease of moving the camera in and out with a large lens attached. The storage pockets are nice and rain fly is handy. I also use a Spider holster and it will fit if rotated. Very handy!
I Love this bag! Perfect
I was looking for simple bag to protect my camera and 70-200 mm lens during dingy rides from our boat to the beach. I didn't want anything big and bulky or inconvenient. This bag is perfect, basically fits right over the camera and lens and has padding for protection. And it has a waterproof cover to protect from splashing on our ride to the beach. I live on a sailboat and often leave my good camera behind for fear of getting it wet. Now I can take it with me. I love the high quality materials used for Thinktank bags. This is my second ThinkTank bag.
The Perfect Camera Bag
I love this holster! The design is well thought out. It's comfortable to carry. I would definitely recommend it.
Perfect camera bag for hiking [video]
I have been looking for a camera bag for hiking and I finally got the Digital Holster. For me, this is the best way to keep your camera safe and easily accessible when you go hiking or bushwalking. I have done a short video to show why I love it so much. https://youtu.be/r5rFpBdhNvk
Digital Holster 30 V2.0
I'm using this with my Nikon D 500 with a 55-300 lense, the fit is perfect with room at bottom to store a 18-55 lense. Build is exceptional with enough pockets for a couple filters and cleaning gear plus other small items. Highly recommend worth every penny.
At Think Tank, we build our products for the daily impacts of travel and demands of working professionals over extended periods of time. We build many of our products with user replaceable parts to keep your bag going for years.
If you are not completely satisfied with our product, you can return it unused within 30-days for a full refund less shipping costs. Refunds will not be issued until the product is received and inspected to insure that it contains all the parts and is clean and unused. Note that we do not pay for shipping to have you return it to us.