Unique holster developed specifically for small to medium mirrorless camera and a lens or a fixed lens super zoom camera
- Designed to form-fit small–medium mirrorless bodies or a fixed lens super zoom camera
- Top opening provides quick access
- Use included shoulder strap or belt-mount on any modular compatible belts
- Front stretch pocket for lens caps, back caps, and other items
- Removable screen protector separates your shoulder straps from your LCD
- Metal hardware and YKK® RC Fuse zippers for long-lasting durability
- Inner lid pocket for SD cards or lens cloth Zippered side pocket for larger accessories
- Carry with top grab-handle or the included shoulder strap Business card holder on top of lid
- Seam-sealed rain cover included
What Fits +
- Medium size mirrorless body
- With up to a 3.3” (8.4cm) long lens attached
5.1” W x 3.5” H x 5.3” D (13 x 9 x 13.5 cm)
6.3” W x 4.5” H x 6.3” D (16 x 11.5 x 16 cm)
0.7 lbs (0.3 kg) With all accessories
- Durable water-repellant (DWR) coating
- Polyurethane coating
- 600D polyester
- 420D high-density nylon
- YKK® RC Fuse (abrasion-resistant) zippers
- Ultra Stretch front pocket
- 3-ply bonded nylon thread
- 210D silver-toned nylon
- High-density extruded nylon
- Polyurethane backed velex liner
- 2x polyurethane coated nylon 210T seam-sealed rain cover
- High-density closed cell foam
- 3-ply bonded nylon thread
In The Box+
- Shoulder strap
- LCD screen protector
- Closed cell foam divider
- Seam-sealed rain cover
The camera case is perfect for my superzoom camera and I love being able to pair it with the belt making for easy carry. The extra pockets hold my spare batteries and the case offers great protection for my camera.
I've owned a big Digital Holster for my DSLR for years now, but now that I'm mostly mirrorless I needed an additional bag. I've always enjoyed the quality of ThinkTank gear, so I decided to get the Digital Holster 5 for my smaller Sony mirrorless bodies. The ThinkTank quality is still there, and it's great to see the full spectrum of bag sizes. I prefer the holster-style. I can grab a couple of holsters, and then put those holsters into a backpack to carry around. Perfect for the way I shoot. I can easily have three different camera bodies with me nowadays with different focal length lenses, each in their own holster, all in my plain old backback.
My Fuji X-T30 with18-55 kit lens fits perfectly in the Digital Holster 5. The combo is just right for hiking as the holster easily attaches to my backpack waist belt. I couldn't be more pleased.
At Think Tank, we build our products for the daily impacts of travel and demands of working professionals over extended periods of time. We build many of our products with user replaceable parts to keep your bag going for years.
If you are not completely satisfied with our product, you can return it unused within 30-days for a full refund less shipping costs. Refunds will not be issued until the product is received and inspected to insure that it contains all the parts and is clean and unused. Note that we do not pay for shipping to have you return it to us.