Unique holster developed for gripped DSLR, 70-200mm f/2.8 with lens hood in shooting position
- “Pop Down” increases bag height for a lens hood or a telephoto lens
- Shoulder bag attaches to all Think Tank belts and bags with Modular Rails
- Side attachment rail to connect small Modular or Skin component to holster
- Lens hood can remain attached, reversed or in position
- Front stretch pocket for lens caps, back caps, and other items
- Removable screen protector separates your shoulder straps from your LCD
- Compatible with the Backpack Connection Kit
- Compatible with the Digital Holster Harness
- Inner lid pocket for SD cards or lens cloth
- Carry with top grab-handle or the included shoulder strap
- Business card holder on top of lid
- Seam-sealed rain cover included
What Fits +
- Gripped DSLR with 70–200 f/2.8 attached
- Gripped DSLR with Tamron 150-600 f/5.6 attached, lens hood reversed, holster popped-down
7.3” W x 11.3–14.3” H x 7.3” D (18.4 x 28.6–36.2 x 18.4 cm)
8” W x 13–16” H x 8” D (20.3 x 33–44.6 x 20.3 cm)
1.3 lbs (0.6 kg) With all accessories
- Durable water-repellant (DWR) coating
- Polyurethane coating
- 600D polyester
- 420D high-density nylon
- YKK® RC Fuse (abrasion-resistant) zippers
- Ultra Stretch front pocket
- 3-ply bonded nylon thread
- 210D silver-toned nylon
- High-density extruded nylon
- Polyurethane backed velex liner
- 2x polyurethane coated nylon 210T seam-sealed rain cover
- High-density closed cell foam
- 3-ply bonded nylon thread
In The Box+
- Shoulder strap
- LCD screen protector
- Closed cell foam divider
- Seam-sealed rain cover
My Pentax K-1 ii with battery grip and a HD D FA★ 70-200mm F2.8 lens on it fit well in holster. Hood either removed or reversed. No extension needed.
This holster fits my Nikon D500 with my 16-80 and SB700 flash or the D500 with my Nikon 80-400 hood reversed or D500 and Nikon 80-400 hood in shooting position with the case extension. I can also use the side straps (I think these straps are intended to hold an extra case?) to either hold my tripod or monopod. The monopod is approx 24in long; it is a tripod leg plus the center post. I'm very happy with that bonus.
I bought this bag as it seemed to be the only one likely to fit my set up. I couldn’t of bought a better bag. I use the new Canon 90D with battery grip. And the Canon 100-400 mkii with a 1.4 extender fitted. It fits perfectly into the bag with the lens cover in travel mode. But unzip the holsters unique zipper at the front and it now fits perfectly with the hood in place. No need to keep refitting the lens hood each time you want to use it. I am so happy with it, plenty of pockets for those extra cards, lens cap stowage etc etc And what’s more, because I now have the perfect travel case I use it for going out on the E scooter or by bicycle.
I had a bag that fit all my camera gear. I had another that fit a few lenses, but I wanted one that would protect my camera when I wasn’t shooting and this fits my Nikon D850 like a glove With either the 24-70mm lens or the 70-200 f2.8 with the leans hood all ready and set for shooting. It should have been the first camera bag I got for my new camera. I love it and feel safe in crowds knowing it won’t get scratched in this bag. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a bag to keep the camera safe while still letting you pull it out and shoot at a moment’s notice. Best Camera bag I’ve ever owned.
Your replacement policy is excellent; my worn product was replaced at no cost. I have been pleased with all the produces I have purchased over the year. Keep up the good work and service Thank you!
At Think Tank, we build our products for the daily impacts of travel and demands of working professionals over extended periods of time. We build many of our products with user replaceable parts to keep your bag going for years.
If you are not completely satisfied with our product, you can return it unused within 30-days for a full refund less shipping costs. Refunds will not be issued until the product is received and inspected to insure that it contains all the parts and is clean and unused. Note that we do not pay for shipping to have you return it to us.