Exposure® 15 Shoulder Bag
Out of Stock
Stylish yet storm-resistant carrying solution for the active photographer.
Built with high performance waterproof sailcloth panels, strategically placed storm flaps, water-repellent DWR fabric, and a sturdy Tarpaulin bottom, the Exposure will protect your camera gear from the elements and withstand the rigors of adventure photography.
- Extreme abrasion, tear and weather resistant Sailcloth with X-Pac™ technology
- Waterproof, heavy-duty, tarpaulin base
- Cross-body stabilizer strap attaches to shoulder strap for active adventures
- Internal, dedicated laptop compartment fits a 15" laptop
- 10" tablet fits in zippered pocket
- YKK® AquaGuard® weather-resistant zippered front pocket sized for today's large phones
- Weather Wings on flap for additional weather protection
- Anodized aluminum hardware is lightweight and resists corrosion
- Tripod attachment straps included
- Comfortably padded neoprene shoulder strap with easy adjustment
- Luggage handle pass-through
- Customizable divider layout for stacking short lenses
- Internal pockets hold batteries, card wallets, and other accessories
- Ultra-Stretch mesh water-bottle pocket fits most 1 liter water bottles and secures with an elastic cord-lock
- Deluxe organizer located in wide zippered pocket
- Gusseted pockets allow for large objects
- Compatible with the MindShift Filter Nest, Filter Hive, and Switch Case (sold separately)
- Compatible with the Peak Design Capture Clip and the SpiderLight Camera Holster
- Seam-sealed rain cover included
* Check with your airline for current carry-on requirements
What Fits +
- Fits one ungripped body with a 70–200mm f/2.8 attached
- 2–5 extra lenses
- 10" tablet and a 15" laptop
17.3” W x 12.2” H x 7.1” D (44 x 31 x 18cm)
15.7” W x 10.4” H x 5.1” D (40 x 26.5 x 13cm)
15.4” W x 11” H x 1.2” D (39 x 28 x 3cm)
13.4” W x 9.4” H x 0.8” D (34 x 24 x 2cm)
5.5” W x 6.7” H (14 x 17cm)
3.0 lbs (1.4 kg) - With all accessories included
For superior water-resistance, all exterior fabric has a durable water-repellant (DWR) coating, plus the underside of the fabric has a polyurethane coating. It also has YKK® AquaGuard® (weather resistant) zippers, high-performance Sailcloth, 420D velocity nylon, 600D polyester, heavy-duty nylon tarpaulin, UltraMesh pockets, anodized aluminum hardware, nylon webbing, 3-ply bonded nylon thread.
PE board reinforced removable closed-cell foam dividers, 200D liner, PU backed nylex liner, 2x PU coated nylon 190T seam-sealed taffeta rain cover, 3-ply bonded nylon thread.
In The Box+
- Seam-sealed rain cover
- Tripod attachment straps
- Stabilizer Strap
To the original owner, we guarantee and warrant our products against any defects in material or workmanship for as for long as you use the product. If you have any problems with the product, please contact us for return authorization at firstname.lastname@example.org before sending the product to us.
If you are not completely satisfied with our product, you can return it unused within 30-days for a full refund less shipping costs. Refunds will not be issued until the product is received and inspected to insure that it contains all the parts and is clean and unused. Note that we do not pay for shipping to have you return it to us.