FPV Session Backpack
Out of Stock
Efficiently transport and access your quads and all essential gear so you can focus on racing and not on keeping track of your gear.
- Fits 2-3 quads on the front of the backpack or with props removed, 2-3 on the inside of the backpack
- Interior fits a radio transmitter, FPV goggles, 8-15 batteries, antenna, props, spare parts, a small to medium tripod, folding chair, water bottle, etc.
- Unique layout keeps all your components contained and accessible while you fly, and be ready to pack-up quickly
- Adjustable interior “shelves” allow a custom fit for your specific configuration
- Interior compartments organize all your gear needed for a session
- International and domestic carry-on size compatible*
- Dedicated top compartment keep your radio transmitter and FPV goggles at the ready
- Elastic pockets for multiple batteries
- Elastic straps are perfectly sized for an antenna, tools, or small items needed quickly
- YKK RC Fuse zippers, 420D high-density and velocity nylon fabric and nylon webbing for long-lasting durability in rough conditions
- Large interior pocket fits a Li-Po Safe bag (sold separately) full of batteries when traveling
- External webbing daisy chains and buckles for easily attaching drones or even a small folding chair to the front of the bag
- Seam-sealed rain cover included
- Internal mesh pockets for tools and small accessories: rotor blades, screwdriver, cables, etc.
- Side pockets fit a small tripod or water bottles
- Adjustable harness with air-channel, height adjustable sternum strap and a removable webbing waistbelt allowing travel into remote areas
- Rain cover included to protect your gear in inclement weather. Stows away inside bottom front pocket when not in use.
What Fits -
- Radio transmitter
- FPV goggles
- 8-15 batteries
- Antenna, props and spare parts
- Small to medium tripod
- Folding chair
- Water bottle
12.2” W x 20” H x 6.5” D (31 × 50.8 × 16.5cm)
11.5” W x 19.5” H x 6” D (29.2 × 49.5 × 15.2cm)
Weight: 2.4 lbs (1.1 kg)
To the original owner, we guarantee and warrant our products against any defects in material or workmanship for as for long as you use the product. If you have any problems with the product, please contact us for return authorization at firstname.lastname@example.org before sending the product to us.
If you are not completely satisfied with our product, you can return it unused within 30-days for a full refund less shipping costs. Refunds will not be issued until the product is received and inspected to insure that it contains all the parts and is clean and unused. Note that we do not pay for shipping to have you return it to us.