Go the extra mile with a backpack specifically designed for the DJI Inspire Quadcopter.
Comfortable backpack straps and lumbar support enable you to go farther into the field to get “the shot.” A customizable divider set protects your quadcopter and allows plenty of space for essential accessories.
- Large front pocket fits auxiliary items for the day’s outing: light jacket, 17” laptop pocket or a large tablet
- Lockable zippers
- YKK RC Fuse zippers, 1680D Ballistic nylon bottom panel, metal hardware, and nylon webbing are the most durable, long lasting materials on the market
- Internal see-through mesh pockets for small accessories: propellers, screwdriver, cables, etc.
- Deluxe organizer for smartphone, wallet, pens, keys, business cards, etc.
- Water bottle pocket on side
- Height-adjustable sternum strap
- Elastic pockets on shoulder straps for phone, energy bar, etc.
- Robust handles on three sides ensure rapid and easy retrieval from overhead bins, car trunks, etc.
- Included seam-sealed rain cover for downpour conditions
19.3” W x 24” H x 9.4” D (49 x 61 x 24 cm)
17.3” W x 21.7” H x 7.9” D (44 x 55 x 20 cm)
12.6” W x 16.9” H x 1.2” D (32 x 43 x 3 cm)
8.5 lbs (3.9 kg)
- Durable water-repellant (DWR) coating
- Polyurethane coating
- 1680D ballistic nylon bottom panel
- YKK® RC Fuse (abrasion-resistant) zippers
- 600D polyester
- 420D velocity nylon
- 3D air mesh
- Ultra-stretch pockets
- Antique finish metal hardware
- Nylon seatbelt webbing
- 3-ply bonded nylon thread
- 6mm ABS Twinwall
- Removable closed-cell foam dividers with PE board reinforcement
- 200D polyester
- Polyurethane-backed 3-layer velex liner
- 2x polyurethane coated nylon 210T seam-sealed rain cover
- Belly-O mesh pockets
- 3-ply bonded nylon thread
I don't own a drone. At least not yet, but when I saw the Helipak offered at a ridiculously low price, I had to buy it. And I bought two! One for the home for storing my lighting gear and one for the back of my car, when I head out on assignment and don't want to have my gear flying around the back seat. The cases are well constructed and in a pinch one can use the straps to carry it on one's back. So, overall I am thrilled with my recent purchase. My studio is more organized than ever before. Thank you, ThinkTank!
Well Made. Durable and intelligently designed.
This bag is not only a top quality drone bag, but it also makes a great overall camera storage / travel case, which I what I use it for. I can get every piece of equipment I need for an extended day of shooting all into one bag. Multiple full frame bodies, 300 2.8, 70-200, several shorter lenses, batteries , you name it- it fits. Plus space in the lid for smaller items and a laptop. Yes it gets heavy and isn’t a roller bag, but I have all my gear in one place and safe. A quick trip to the store for a compact folding dolly makes transporting a breeze.
I don’t own a DJI Inspire so why would I buy a massive case for one? Because Think Tank was selling them at a huge discount and I am hopelessly addicted to Think Tank products because they’re so well designed and constructed. I’m never disappointed. I repurposed this case to hold lighting gear and a backdrop. Mission accomplished!
I bought the Helipad for DJI inspire when it was listed at a large discount after the drones were discontinued. The case is perfect for my lighting equipment with plenty of room for all the heads and accessories.
At Think Tank, we build our products for the daily impacts of travel and demands of working professionals over extended periods of time. We build many of our products with user replaceable parts to keep your bag going for years.
If you are not completely satisfied with our product, you can return it unused within 30-days for a full refund less shipping costs. Refunds will not be issued until the product is received and inspected to insure that it contains all the parts and is clean and unused. Note that we do not pay for shipping to have you return it to us.