Out of Stock
Seam sealed rain cover protects your camera and a 70-200mm f/2.8, even in a heavy downpour. Separate eyepiece required.
- Seam-sealed for extreme protection in a down pour or dust
- Oversize window to view your LCD and controls
- Ability to get your hands directly on the camera through two cinchable sleeves gives you easy access to all your camera functions
- Integrated camera strap (included) eliminates need to remove the strap attached to the camera body
- Interior retainer loop for strap on camera body
- Eyepiece flap shields viewfinder from rain or dust when not in use
- Mountable to tripod or monopod
- An eyepiece pocket is built into the side of the Hydrophobia rain cover
- A soft lens hood cover is included for additional protection from the elements
- A mesh carrying bag is included for transportation and storage
What Fits -
- 1 DSLR with a 70–200mm f/2.8 or similar sized lens attached with hood in shooting position*
- 1 DSLR with Nikon 80–400mm f/4.5–f/6.3 lens attached
- Compatible with ALL Nikon, Canon DSLRs and SOME Sony and Olympus DSLR camera bodies*
*Fit is dependent on both lens and eyepiece compatibility. View our Eyepieces to find a compatible eyepiece for your camera body.
17.5" long x 5.5” Diameter (44.5 x 14 cm)
12.8 oz (363 g) rain cover only
Eyepiece (sold separately) required for proper use
- 210T seam-sealed rip-stop + polyurethane film + 70D nylon tricot
- Polyurethane seam tape
- Weather resistant zippers
- Antique nickel-plated metal hardware
- High-density shock cord
- Nylon webbing
- 3-ply bonded nylon thread
In The Box+
- Mesh storage bag
To the original owner, we guarantee and warrant our products against any defects in material or workmanship for as for long as you use the product. If you have any problems with the product, please contact us for return authorization at email@example.com before sending the product to us.
If you are not completely satisfied with our product, you can return it unused within 30-days for a full refund less shipping costs. Refunds will not be issued until the product is received and inspected to insure that it contains all the parts and is clean and unused. Note that we do not pay for shipping to have you return it to us.