Mirrorless Movers are designed to fit today's mirrorless cameras. The Mirrorless Mover 25i is designed for the photographer with a 3-4 lens mirrorless kit.
- Dedicated pocket for 8" tablet
- Designed specifically for mirrorless equipment
- High-quality YKK® RC zippers and metal hardware
- Removable shoulder strap easily converts the bag to a belt pack or hand bag.
- Easily accessible front zippered pocket for accessories.
- Stretchable and gusseted side pockets for accessories.
- Internal mesh pocket on lid for a battery or other compact accessories.
- Grab handle on the lid.
- Poly Ballistic material fabric ensures durability and protection from the elements.
- Seam-sealed rain cover included.
- Dedicated 8" tablet compartment.
- Flip-Top lid with magnetic closure provides quick access to gear.
What Fits +
- 1 medium mirrorless body plus 3–4 lenses, 8” tablet, and additional accessories.
- Sony A7 w/ 55mm f/1.8 ZA attached (hood reversed) + 24-70mm f/4 ZA (hood in reversed) + 35mm f/2.8 ZA (hood in position), plus an 8” tablet
- Fuji X-T1 w/ 18-55mm f/2.8-4 attached (hood reversed) + 14mm f/2.8 (hood in position) + 60mm f/2.8 (hood in position), plus an 8” tablet
10.6”W x 5.5”H x 4.1”D (27 x 14 x 10.5 cm)
11”W x 6.1"H x 4.7”D (28 x 15.5 x 12 cm)
Smart Phone Slot:
2.8”W x 5”H x 0.6”D (7 x 12.7 x 1.6 cm)
9.4”W x 5.5”H x 0.8”D (24 x 14 x 2 cm)
1.0 lbs. (0.5 kg) With all accessories
- Durable water-repellant (DWR) coating
- Polyurethane coating
- 1680D ballistic polyester
- 600D brushed polyester
- YKK® RC zippers
- Ultra Stretch pocket
- Antique nickel plated metal hardware
- 3-ply bonded nylon thread
- Removable closed cell foam dividers
- 200D polyester
- Polyurethane-backed nylex liner
- 2x polyurethane coated nylon 210T seam-sealed rain cover
- 3-ply bonded nylon thread
In The Box+
- Closed cell foam dividers
- Removable shoulder strap
- Seam-sealed rain cover
Very cool, it makes me feel very good the way things fit in there. Feels great and feels protected. BERRY COOL
I bought the mirrorless mover 25i for a Fujifilm x-t4 with two lenses. It was well built. I generally liked the dimensions, but it was a bit tight to put the x-t4 on it's side.
I asked Think Tank for a suggestion to carry my Nikon Z6 camera with the Nikon 24-70mm f/2.8s attched lengthwise for my easy access to grab and shoot in various situations, ie, street. This is the bag they came up with and it works out perfectly for me. It holds a few small essentials (extra battery/XQD cards ),phone and glass case safely. It is extremely light and clings close the body.
A bag that fits perfect for my olympus E-M10ii and 3 lenses. 14-42, macro and 70-300. Even a lensball fits with it. I love the flap with the magnet clossing. The bag has much space but looks small. Nice to carry with you.
I have the Sony a6400 and two lenses and accessories at the present and it is an excellent bag. The reason I didn't give it 5 stars is the strap, it is narrow and causes some instability. It should be an inch and a half wide and the bag would be perfect. Hint, offer one as an accessory.
At Think Tank, we build our products for the daily impacts of travel and demands of working professionals over extended periods of time. We build many of our products with user replaceable parts to keep your bag going for years.
If you are not completely satisfied with our product, you can return it unused within 30-days for a full refund less shipping costs. Refunds will not be issued until the product is received and inspected to insure that it contains all the parts and is clean and unused. Note that we do not pay for shipping to have you return it to us.