A compact bag specifically designed for mirrorless systems, the 5 fits 1 small body with small telephoto or pancake lens attached
- Designed from the ground up for mirrorless & super zoom cameras
- Rear pass-through slot allows you to wear the Mirrorless Mover on your own belt or on a Think Tank Photo Pro Speed Belt or Thin Skin Belt
- High-quality YKK® RC zippers and metal hardware
- Removable shoulder strap easily converts the bag to a belt pack
- Easily accessible front zippered pocket for accessories
- Grab handle on the lid
- Flip top lid with magnetic closure provides quick access to gear
- Internal mesh pocket on the lid for a battery or other compact accessories
- Poly Ballistic fabric ensures durability and protection from the elements
- Seam-sealed rain cover included
What Fits +
- Sony a6500 with 16–50mm kit lens attached
- Nikon 1–J4 with 10–30mm kit lens attached
- Olympus E–PL5 with 14–24mm kit lens attached
- Canon G Series Cameras
3.5” W x 4.7” H x 3.1” D (9 x 12 x 8 cm)
4.7” W x 5.9” H x 3.9” D (12 x 15 x 10 cm)
0.4 lbs (0.2 kg) With all accessories
- Polyurethane coating
- 1680D ballistic polyester
- 600D brushed polyester
- YKK® zippers
- Ultra Stretch pocket
- Antique nickel plated metal hardware
- 3-ply bonded nylon thread
- Closed cell foam dividers
- 200D polyester
- Polyurethane-backed nylex liner
- 2x polyurethane coated nylon 210T seam-sealed rain cover
- 3-ply bonded nylon thread
In The Box+
- Closed cell foam divider
- Shoulder strap
- Seam-sealed rain cover
Poor video overview. Passed over even the smallest bags features, like no big deal... Put the camera in the bag, show the size available with it in (you've got the camera right there... to much work? Take time to open the front zupper pouch, how much will fit in? Cables, Batteries, etc.? Your asking $36 for the bag.... to much to go through? Do a seperate video on each one. If your trying to sell a product, at least put some detailed effort in it.
Excellent for Fuji X100 series
Bought this for my new Fuji X100V. It fits just fine (with a filter on the lens which weatherproofs the camera; I am not using a lens hood although a smallish lens hood would probably fit too). Bag is great quality and this is an excellent choice if, like me, you were looking for a small bag you can put the camera in, and then toss the bag/camera into a backpack or suitcase without worrying about it. The front pocket has room for an extra battery, but I cannot get the charger into this bag. No big deal; that you can carry separately when traveling. Perfect bag for the X100 when you are walking around taking occasional pictures, then want to put the camera away safely for a while as well.
Puts the tank in Think Tank
I keep a little Fuji X100V in my car just to have a decent camera at all times. I was just putting it in the floorboard below my feet but that wasn’t the best solution. I didn’t want anything big that would be seen by anyone outside the car and finally bought the Mirrorless Mover 5. With a square hood on the body it fits like a glove with no extra bulk.and provides the exact protection I needed.
Amazing quality for a reasonable price
Just received my Mirrorless Mover 5 bag. The quality is amazing of every single part of this product. My newest camera Canon G7X mark 3 fits perfectly along with extra battery and charger. Strongly recommend this product to everyone!
This an extremely well made camera case. It comfortably holds my new Sony RX100 VI, along with the hand grip and extra batteries. I like the fact that I can wear it on a belt as well
At Think Tank, we build our products for the daily impacts of travel and demands of working professionals over extended periods of time. We build many of our products with user replaceable parts to keep your bag going for years.
If you are not completely satisfied with our product, you can return it unused within 30-days for a full refund less shipping costs. Refunds will not be issued until the product is received and inspected to insure that it contains all the parts and is clean and unused. Note that we do not pay for shipping to have you return it to us.