Multi-Mount Holster 30
Out of Stock
The Multi-Mount Series holsters are designed to protect a single camera kit from the elements, making it ideal for outdoor adventures.
- Elements Barrier™ under zipper and seam sealed rain cover block unnecessary elements, such as stormy weather, wind, snow, and dust, from reaching equipment
- Tarpaulin paneling for additional weather and abrasion resistance
- Front pocket for essentials (Speedlight flash or tabletop tripod on the 30 & 50 sizes)
- Personalize five key carrying positions with the included Multi-Mount adjustable strap system: Shoulder, Chest, Pack (Front Harness), Storage, Belt
- Multi-Mount offers diversity with five key mounting configurations: Shoulder, Front, Chest, Pack and Belt.
- Elements Barrier™ under zipper and seam-sealed rain cover block unnecessary elements from reaching equipment
- Expandable front pocket for essentials includes organizer pocket, two separate loops for memory card holder and keys, and double sliders (Speedlight flash or tabletop tripod on the 30 and 50 sizes)
- Series holsters are sized-to-fit the specific digital camera configurations of today’s DSLRs with attached quick release or L-bracket
- Unique pack mount, not available yet in the outdoor market, offers multi-day carrying solution
- Domed top creates room for attached camera strap storage
- Stretch-free neoprene shoulder/neck strap
- The bags are constructed with premium materials for durability and a lightweight build, including YKK RC zippers, 420 D Nylon exterior for durability, airmesh on the back
- Internal zippered lid pocket
- Removable LCD screen protector and adjustable divider(s) for different lens configurations
- Main compartment security loop to secure camera to lanyard in precarious environments
- Top grab handle
- Ergonomic zipper pulls are easily gripped with gloves
- Shoulder strap loops double as clip-in point for water bottles, etc.
Unique pack mount, not available yet in the outdoor market, offers multi-day carrying solution:
- Weight Bearing Shoulder Strap:
- Stretch-free neoprene comfort
- Slip resistant shoulder pad
- Webbing slides freely through shoulder pad
- Lightweight clips
- Two-sided length adjustment including one ladderlock
- Weight Bearing Pack (Front Harness) Mount Straps:
- Quick-release SR buckles for instant removal
- Pivoting lightweight clips
- Attaches to any pack with daisy webbing on the shoulder harness
- Stabilizer Waist Belt:
- Lightweight and compact
- Designed to easily pivot the shoulder bag configuration around over the webbing
- Stabilizer Straps:
- Quickly wraps around any shoulder straps and creates triangulated stabilization from low and high points on the front end of the bag
- Dedicated tuck-away pockets
What Fits -
- Holds 1 standard-size DSLR (5DM3 or D810) and 1 standard zoom lens
- 24-70mm f/2.8 with hood EXTENDED (Canon or Nikon); 70-200mm f/2.8 with hood REVERSED (Canon or Nikon); 300mm f/4 with hood REVERSED (Canon or Nikon); 80-400mm f/4 AF-S/G with hood REVERSED (Nikon)
- Front pocket holds SB-910 (Nikon Speedlight); 600 RT (Canon Speedlite)
13.3” H x 8.5” W x 6.5” D (34 H x 21.5 W x 16.5 D cm)
11.3” H x 7.3” W x 4.5” D (28.5 H x 18.5 W x 11.5 D cm)
12.9 oz (0.37kg)
Weight with all straps and rain cover:
1.33 lb (0.60kg)
For superior water resistance, all exterior fabric has a durable water-repellant coating, plus the underside of the fabric has a polyurethane coating. It also has high quality YKK® zippers, 420D high-density nylon, 420D velocity nylon, 320G, 350G airmesh, nylon webbing, 3-ply bonded nylon thread.
200D poly, velex, high-density closed-cell foam, belly-o mesh, 3-ply bonded nylon thread.
In The Box+
- Shoulder Strap
- Waist Belt
- (2) Pack Mount Strap
- Seam Sealed Rain Cover
To the original owner, we guarantee and warrant our products against any defects in material or workmanship for as for long as you use the product. If you have any problems with the product, please contact us for return authorization at email@example.com before sending the product to us.
If you are not completely satisfied with our product, you can return it unused within 30-days for a full refund less shipping costs. Refunds will not be issued until the product is received and inspected to insure that it contains all the parts and is clean and unused. Note that we do not pay for shipping to have you return it to us.