rotation180° Horizon 34L
Out of Stock
Rotating belt pack provides instant access to your gear.
Simply pull the integrated beltpack around your waist for rapid access to your camera and other accessories.
- Dedicated hydration pocket holds up to a 3-liter reservoir (bladder not included)
- Additional room for jacket, 1-2 layers, hat, gloves, lunch, etc.
- Carry a tripod fully secured on the front of the Horizon backpack
*Horizon Rain Cover sold separately
- Rotating beltpack for accessing your trail essentials: Camera, 10” tablet, binoculars, maps, guidebook, and snacks
- Dedicated zippered hydration compartment fits most 3L reservoirs
- 2 bags in 1: Removable beltpack can be worn separately for shorter outings
- 13” laptop fits in main compartment
- Backpack holds jacket, layers, hat, gloves, lunch, etc.
- Front zippered pocket provides quicker access to smaller items such as climbing gear, field instruments, first aid kit, and climbing shoes
- Small trekking tripod, hiking poles, or fly rod/reel carry easily on the front or side panels
- Load-lifter straps adjust the weight distribution for a comfortable fit
- Side water bottle pocket fits most 32 oz water bottles
- Top pocket for quick access to small items
- Two rows of daisy chains for additional attachment points
- Beltpack compression straps adjust for custom fit
- Lightweight materials
- Breathable padded airflow harness with adjustable sternum strap
- Integrates with MindShift's Tripod Suspension Kit*
- Modular rail to attach a Lens Switch Case* or Filter Hive*
- Panorama/Horizon Photo Insert fits in the top portion of pack and provides extra carrying capacity for photo gear
- 2 seam-sealed Rain Covers* function with the rotation design for extra protection in heavy downpours
* Items sold separately
What Fits -
- Nikon D810 with a 24-70mm attached horizontally
- Canon 5D MIII with 16-35mm II f/2.8 L attached + 24-70mm II f/2.8 L
- 10" tablet + Sony A7RII with 24-70 f/4.0 attached + 90mm Macro f/2.8 + HVL-F32m Flash
- 10" tablet, binoculars, energy bars, maps, identification book, etc.
Fits a jacket, 2-3 clothing layers, hat, gloves, lunch and more. Optional padded Photo Insert can hold additional camera equipment*
* Items sold separately
11” W x 24.4” H x 9.1” D (28 x 62 x 23 cm)
8.5” W x 11” H x 7.4” D (22 x 28 x 18.8 cm)
11” W x 8.7” H x 6.7” D (28 x 22 x 17 cm)
10.4” W x 7.9” H x 5.5” D (25.5 x 20 x 14 cm)
Backpack: 2.7 lbs (1.2 kg)
Beltpack: 1.2 lbs (0.54 kg)
Combined: 3.9 lbs (1.8 kg)
Backpack: 27 liters
Beltpack volume: 7 liters
Total: 34 liters
For superior water resistance, all exterior fabric has a durable water-repellant coating, plus the underside of the fabric has a polyurethane coating. It also has high quality YKK® zippers, 420D velocity nylon, 420D high density nylon, 100D shadow ripstop nylon, 210D velocity nylon, Ultra-Stretch fabric, nylon webbing, 350G airmesh, 3-ply bonded nylon thread.
200D polyester lining, belly-o mesh pockets, closed-cell antilon foam, 3-ply bonded nylon thread.
To the original owner, we guarantee and warrant our products against any defects in material or workmanship for as for long as you use the product. If you have any problems with the product, please contact us for return authorization at firstname.lastname@example.org before sending the product to us.
If you are not completely satisfied with our product, you can return it unused within 30-days for a full refund less shipping costs. Refunds will not be issued until the product is received and inspected to insure that it contains all the parts and is clean and unused. Note that we do not pay for shipping to have you return it to us.