rotation180° Trail® 16L
Out of Stock
Rotating belt pack provides instant access to your gear.
Simply pull the integrated beltpack around your waist for rapid access to your camera and other accessories.
- Rotating beltpack for accessing your trail essentials: compact DSLR or mirrorless camera system, 8” tablet (iPad mini), binoculars, maps, guide book, energy bars, food, and more
- Dedicated zippered hydration compartment fits any 1.5 liter reservoir or a 2 liter Camelbak reservoir (bladder not included)
- 2 bags in 1: Removable beltpack can be worn on its own for traveling light
- Breathable padded airflow harness
- Adjustable sternum strap
- Dedicated zippered hydration reservoir compartment fits a 2 liter Camelbak or any 1.5 liter water reservoir
- 2 bags in 1: Removable beltpack can be worn separately for shorter outings
- Backpack holds jacket, layers, hat, gloves, lunch and more
- Small tripod carries easily on the side panel
- Front stretch pocket provides flexible carrying options for quick access
- Top pocket for quick access to small items
- Mesh stretch pocket fits a water bottle
- Bike light attachment point
- Backpack side compression straps
- Lightweight materials don’t weigh you down
What Fits -
- Hiker: Mirrorless camera, iPad Mini, GPS device, smartphone, radio, headlamp, knife
- Bird Watcher: Binoculars, iPad Mini, bird watching book, map, bird list, voice recorder
- Mountain Biker: GPS, GoPro, cell phone, map, energy bars, bike tools, banana, sunglasses
- Skier: Energy bar, flask, lip balm, trail map, hand-warmers, liner gloves, sunglasses
- Sony a7 with 28–70mm kit lens attached + 55mm f/1.8 + 8" tablet
- Nikon D5300 with 18–55mm kit lens attached + 75–300mm + 8" tablet
- Canon Rebel t5i with 18–55mm kit lens attached + 75–300mm + 8" tablet
- 1-3 GoPro cameras, LCD back, remote, batteries, SD cards, various mounts and adapters
Fits an 8" tablet, GPS, binoculars, maps, identification book, or endless other possibilitiesBackpack Profile
Fits a light jacket and an extra layer, hat, gloves, food, sunscreen and more
9.4” W x 21.3” H x 5.9” D (24 x 54 x 15 cm)
8.5” W x 11” H x 4” D (22 x 28 x 10 cm)
9.1” W x 7.1” H x 5.1” D (23 x 18 x 13 cm)
8.7” W x 6.3” H x 4.3” D (22 x 16 x 11 cm)
8” Tablet Compartment:
7.9” W x 5.5” H x 0.6” D (20 x 14 x 1.5 cm)
1.7 lbs (0.8 kg)
0.8 lbs (0.4 kg)
2.5 lbs (1.2 kg)Volume
For superior water resistance, all exterior fabric has a durable water- repellant (DWR) coating, plus the underside of the fabric has a polyurethane coating. It also features quality YKK® zippers, 420D velocity nylon, 420D high density nylon, nylon 100D shadow ripstop, 210D velocity nylon, Ultra-Stretch fabric, nylon webbing, 350G air-mesh, and 3-ply bonded nylon thread.
200D polyester lining, Belly-O mesh pockets, closed-cell foam, and 3-ply bonded nylon thread.
To the original owner, we guarantee and warrant our products against any defects in material or workmanship for as for long as you use the product. If you have any problems with the product, please contact us for return authorization at firstname.lastname@example.org before sending the product to us.
If you are not completely satisfied with our product, you can return it unused within 30-days for a full refund less shipping costs. Refunds will not be issued until the product is received and inspected to insure that it contains all the parts and is clean and unused. Note that we do not pay for shipping to have you return it to us.