Story Telling: a picture is worth a thousand words. And whether you are a pro or amateur photographer, you need the right camera bag to help tell your story.
- Flip-top lid provides quick access to gear
- Designed to fit DSLR or Mirrorless equipment
- Structured for maximum capacity
The StoryTeller shoulder bags fit both DSLR and Mirrorless bodies and lenses, and feature a flip-top lid for quick access. The premium quality materials used to build the StoryTeller ensures your gear stays protected at a price you can afford.
- StoryTeller 10 fits a 10” tablet in dedicated pocket
- Adjustable padded shoulder strap
- Secure closure for main compartment
- Two memory card pockets to separate empty and full cards
- Zippered pocket for valuables
- Expandable front pocket fits additional gear
- Stretchable side pocket fits a water bottle
- Premium quality materials ensure durability
- High quality YKK RC zippers
- Seam-sealed rain cover included in front pocket
What Fits +
- Fits an ungripped DSLR or Mirrorless camera body, 2‒4 standard telephoto lenses with hoods attached and reversed, and a 10” tablet.
- D750 w/ 24‒70mm f/2.8 attached, 70‒200mm f/2.8, 85mm f/1.8, and an iPad
- 60D MkII w/ 24‒70mm f/2.8 attached, 70‒200mm f/2.8, 50mm f/1.4, and a Galaxy tab 10
- All fabric exterior treated with durable water resistant coating while fabric underside is coated with polyurethane for superior water resistance
- YKK® RC Fuse (abrasion resistant) zippers
- 600D brushed polyester
- 1680D ballistic polyester
- Rubberized Laminate
- Ultra-stretch mesh
- Nylon seatbelt webbing
- 3-ply bonded nylon thread
- Removable closed-cell foam dividers
- 200D polyester liner
- PU backed nylex liner
- 2x PU coated poly 70D 190T seam-sealed taffeta rain cover
- 3-ply bonded nylon thread
This bag is perfect for my needs! I have a larger hard shell backpack case for all of my gear, but it was getting quite old and fustrating having to take it off constantly just to switch lenses and or grab something simple like extra batteries or a cleaning cloth. This bag fits my Canon 80D perfectly! with some room to spare. I have mastered a way to get my cleaning cloth, cleaning pen, my 80D, spare batteries, chargers, tamron 18-400mm, 50mm, and even my 70-200mm all with hood lens, all at once and still be able to fit other items in the other pockets! and I LOVE that it comes with a rain cover. Thinktank definitly won me over with my very first purchase.
I have a new Nikon P950 and bought this bag for this camera. I love the features of the bag. I would highly recommend this bag. peace
At first I thought it was going to be too big. But it fits all my gear (Sony A7iii with kit lens + 70-300mm OSS lens) easily. I took it on vacation, and while touring around all day, it never hurt my shoulder or back. The padded strap was comfortable, and I was able to fit cleaning supplies, and everything else I needed for the days.
This bag is to be given out as a raffle prize at a fund raising event next week. Although I have not personally used this bag, it is of the same high quality I know and love in all of my other TTP bags!
The StoryTeller is one of the lightest shoulder bags around and it does so while maintaining high quality materials all over. The main selling point of the StoryTeller series is that the flag opens away from the photographer, leaving access to the main compartment unobstructed and making it very easy to change lenses and get accessories. The StoryTeller 10 is somewhat small for a full DSLR system but works well for a smaller mirrorless one. If there is one thing that could improve though, besides making a bigger version, is to have the front comparment flap fully close.
At Think Tank, we build our products for the daily impacts of travel and demands of working professionals over extended periods of time. We build many of our products with user replaceable parts to keep your bag going for years.
If you are not completely satisfied with our product, you can return it unused within 30-days for a full refund less shipping costs. Refunds will not be issued until the product is received and inspected to insure that it contains all the parts and is clean and unused. Note that we do not pay for shipping to have you return it to us.