Legendary durability and award winning comfort make the StreetWalker series one of the most sought-after products in the photographic world.
- Tripod mount on front panel (tripod cup for larger tripods included on Pro and HardDrive versions)
- Padded shoulder straps comfortable for all day trekking
- YKK RC Fuse zippers, ballistic nylon, highdensity velex and closed-cell PU foam are the highest quality materials in the industry
- Slim, contoured, body-conforming design with a wide shoulder strap provides a very comfortable fit
- Lightweight materials and construction
- Breathable 320G air-mesh back panel keeps your back cool during long days
- Easily accessible front organizer pocket for batteries, memory cards or other small accessories
- Rear internal pocket holds documents
- Fully customizable interior dividers
- Two expandable side pockets fit water bottles or other accessories
- Seam-sealed rain cover included in dedicated pocket
- Compatible with Camera Support Straps (sold separately)
- Compatible with our Thin Skin and Pro Speed Camera Belts(sold separately)
What Fits +
- Holds 1 gripped, 1 standard DSLR, 5–7 standard zoom lenses, a 15” laptop and a 13” tablet
- Holds 1 gripped DSLR, 5–7 standard zoom lenses, a flash, a 15” laptop and a 13” tablet
- Maximum lens size: 200–400mm f/4
- Nikon D4s (x2), 70–200mm f/2.8 attached, 24–70mm f/2.8, 14–24mm f/2.8, 105mm f/2.8, 50mm f/1.4, 35mm f/1.4, 2x tele-converter, SB900 flash (x2), 15” laptop and a 12.9” iPad Pro
- Canon 1DxII (x2), 70–200mm f/2.8 attached, 16–35 f/2.8 attached, a 24–70mm f/2.8, 100mm f/2.8 macro, 50mm f/1.2, 2x teleconverter, 600EXII flash, 15” MacBook Pro and a 12.9” iPad Pro
11” W x 19.7” H x 7.1” D (28 x 50 x 18 cm)
11.4” W x 20.4” H x 8.7” D (29 x 52 x 22 cm)
10” W x 16.1” H x 0.9” D (25.5 x 41 x 2.2 cm)
8.9” W x 11.9” H x 0.4” D (22.5 × 30.3 × 1 cm)
3.9” W x 7.5” H x 0.6” D (10 × 19 × 1.5 cm)
4.5 lbs (2 kg)
- Durable water-repellant (DWR) coating
- Polyurethane coating
- 1680D ballistic nylon
- YKK® RC Fuse (abrasion-resistant) zippers
- 420D velocity nylon
- 550D polyester, 320G air mesh
- Ultra-stretch pockets
- Antique nickel-plated metal hardware
- Nylon webbing
- 3-ply bonded nylon thread
- Closed cell foam & PE board reinforced dividers
- 200D polyester
- Polyurethane backed “super-stick” velex liner and dividers
- 2x polyurethane coated nylon 210T seam-sealed rain cover
- Laminated clear mesh pockets
- 3-ply bonded nylon thread
In The Box+
- Tripod strap
- Seam-sealed rain cover
- Reinforced dividers
Best Gear + Laptop Backpack
Fantastic bag. The usual quality and features we expect with a Think Tank product (I find this suspension system as good as it gets, and supplied rain cover is always a plus when you need it) I specifically bought this bag for times when I need a backpack (not my roller), I need to carry a fair amount of gear and I need my laptop all in one bag. This bag fits those needs exactly.
Excellent capacity and light feel!
So far I have been able to get both my analog and digital kits plus more into my bag which helps me have the versatility I was looking for while on the go! The only thing I would like on this, would be the ability to get to my camera directly from the top rather than having to lay it flat. Excellent product!
Awesome camera backpack
Fits all my gear and is very comfortable to carry.
Greatest backpack ever
I love this backpack. It is large enough to carry at least two dslr with four lenses. It is very comfortable when I carry it. It doesn’t hurt my back and it is easy to walk with it for at least two hours. I highly recommend it! I am sure it will last for many many years!
I was surprised how much equipment fits into the StreetWalker HardDrive V2.0. As a longtime customer of Think Tank products the quality is what makes me choose their products over the competition every time.
At Think Tank, we build our products for the daily impacts of travel and demands of working professionals over extended periods of time. We build many of our products with user replaceable parts to keep your bag going for years.
If you are not completely satisfied with our product, you can return it unused within 30-days for a full refund less shipping costs. Refunds will not be issued until the product is received and inspected to insure that it contains all the parts and is clean and unused. Note that we do not pay for shipping to have you return it to us.