Lightweight sling bag for DSLR system, tablet, chargers, memory cards, and more.
- Easy rotation for rapid access to gear and accessories
- Stabilizer strap holds the bag steady while active or tucks away when not in use
- Dedicated, padded pocket fits a 10" tablet
- Slim, contoured, body-conforming design with a wide shoulder strap provides a very comfortable fit
- Lightweight materials and construction
- Breathable 320G air-mesh back panel keeps your back cool during long days
- Easily accessible front organizer pocket for batteries, memory cards or other small accessories
- Rear internal pocket holds documents
- Fully customizable interior dividers
- Seam-sealed rain cover included in dedicated pocket
What Fits +
- Standard DSLR
- 24-70mm f/2.8
- 70-200mm f/2.8 attached
- 10" tablet
- Example: D800 attached to 24-70mm f/2.8, 70-200mm f/2.8 unattached, 10-inch iPad
- Example: DJI Mavic Pro, controller, batteries, compact DSLR or Mirrorless camera, iPad
8.3” W x 15” H x 4.8” D (21 x 38 x 12.2 cm)
9.3” W x 17.3” H x 5.4” D (23.5 x 44 x 13.7 cm)*
Small Tablet Compartment:
8.1” x 10.2” x 0.6” (20.5 x 26 x 1.5 cm)
1.2 lb. (0.5 kg)
Shoulder Strap Length:
36.5–73” (includes length of product)
Stability Strap Length:
60” (includes length of product)
* Note that the product tapers significantly and dimensions are taken at largest point.
- Durable water-repellant (DWR) coating
- Polyurethane coating
- YKK® RC Fuse (abrasion-resistant) zippers
- 420D velocity nylon
- 550D polyspun
- 320g air mesh
- Nylon webbing
- 3-ply bonded nylon thread
- Removable high density closed-cell foam dividers
- P210D silver-toned nylon
- Polyurethane backed velex liner
- 2x polyurethane coated 210T seam-sealed taffeta rain cover
- Nylon binding tape
- 3-ply bonded nylon thread
In The Box+
- Closed-cell foam dividers
- Seam-sealed rain cover
This is a great bag for carrying my Nikon Z6 and 2 lenses or 1 lens and a flash.
Works perfect for travel. I can swing it around to the front while sitting in a courtesy van or bus. Easy to carry through the airport and onto the plane, and stows under the seat leaving room for my feet. Comfortable to carry all day, and easy to get equipment in and out. Easily held my Canon R with 24-240 and 14mm lens. I had admired it for several years, and finally purchased for a trip to Albuquerque NM. Has become my favorite pack.
I think the bag is awesome! I use the Turnstyle 20 because I need the space for extra lenses and accessories, even though I shoot Olympus mirrorless I need the room! The shoulder strap should have a little more padding in my opinion. The adjustable waist and shoulder straps need some way of tucking away the excess strap material that doesn't come loose. I really appreciate Thinktank’s customer support.
In the version V1, when we attached a 70-200 with the DSLR camera, we hardly have space for another lens like 24 to 70. If its not attached yes the two lenses can be put. Also if it was a bit bigger we could take a flash too.
At Think Tank, we build our products for the daily impacts of travel and demands of working professionals over extended periods of time. We build many of our products with user replaceable parts to keep your bag going for years.
If you are not completely satisfied with our product, you can return it unused within 30-days for a full refund less shipping costs. Refunds will not be issued until the product is received and inspected to insure that it contains all the parts and is clean and unused. Note that we do not pay for shipping to have you return it to us.