UltraLight™ Dual 25L
Out of Stock
The UltraLight™ Dual 25L feature a removable insert, which can be worn as a shoulder bag or beltpack.
Designed for convenient access to gear and spacious capacity for personal items, all accessible without removing the pack. Inside the backpack, you can drop a trap door that converts the bag to a single-compartment daypack.
- Lightest photo daypack with superior construction
- Removable camera compartment converts to a shoulder bag with included shoulder strap or attaches to your belt for access on the go
- Side-panel provides access to all of your camera gear without taking the bag off and allows you to work out of your bag without getting your harness dirty, wet, muddy or icy
- Dedicated compartment for laptop, tablet or hydration reservoir (bladder not included). Fits 2.5L hydration or 15" laptop
- Large capacity for personal gear: extra layers, a light jacket, food, etc.
- Removable camera compartment converts to a chest pack with the optional Tripod Suspension Kit
- Integrated tripod/monopod mounting system on front
- Trap door platform allows you to use the entire bag for personal gear
- Seam-sealed rain cover included
- High quality YKK RC Fuse zippers, 420D high-density nylon reinforced stress points for long lasting durability and strength
- Highly breathable three-layer shoulder straps with daisy chain for additional gear
- Internal compression strap and drawstring collar maximize capacity and minimize bulk
- Stretch side pocket
- Internal zippered mesh pocket for small items
- Zippered lid pocket and zippered waist belt pocket for quick access to small items
- Accessory loop for mountain axe or hiking poles mounting
- Lid closure doubles as a lash point for a large jacket or other bulky items
- Ergonomic zipper pulls are easily gripped with gloves or chilled fingers
- Adjustable dividers for different camera gear configurations
- Adjustable sternum strap
- Camera compartment lid tucks into side opening lid for quick access
- Nylex LCD protector provides a place for your camera strap while covering your LCD
What Fits +
- Nikon D810 attached to 24-70 f/2.8 plus 105 Macro f/2.8
- Sony A7RII attached to 24-70 f/2.8 GM plus 35 f/1.4 and 55 f/1.8
- Fits up to a 15” laptop or most 2.5L hydration reservoirs
- 14L of capacity for personal gear
- Maximum lens size:
- Mirrorless: 70-200mm f/2.8 equivalents attached to body
- DSLR: 24-70mm f/2.8 attached to body
Backpack Exterior Dimensions:
10.2” W x 19.5” H x 6.7” D
(26 x 49.5 x 17 cm)
9.1” W x 7.5” H x 5.1” D
(23 cm x 19 cm x 13 cm)
10.2” W x 15.7” H
(26 x 40 cm)
2.8 lbs. (1.3kg)
For superior water resistance, all exterior fabric has a durable water-repellant coating, plus the underside of the fabric has a polyurethane coating. It also has high-quality YKK® Fuse zippers, 100D nylon shadow rip-stop, 420D high-density nylon, 210D velocity nylon, 320G UltraStretch mesh, 350G airmesh, nylon webbing, 3-ply bonded nylon thread.
200D poly, velex, high-density closed-cell foam, belly-o mesh, 3-ply bonded nylon thread.
In The Box+
To the original owner, we guarantee and warrant our products against any defects in material or workmanship for as for long as you use the product. If you have any problems with the product, please contact us for return authorization at firstname.lastname@example.org before sending the product to us.
If you are not completely satisfied with our product, you can return it unused within 30-days for a full refund less shipping costs. Refunds will not be issued until the product is received and inspected to insure that it contains all the parts and is clean and unused. Note that we do not pay for shipping to have you return it to us.