Urban Access™ 13 Backpack
Out of Stock
Easy to pack and even easier to access, the Urban Access enables you to get to your gear quickly—whether on the run or in the studio.
Access panels on both sides enable you to sling the backpack left or right, while the rear-panel provides complete access to your gear when working directly out of the bag. Plus, the center tripod mounting system balances even large tripods securely while still allowing access to your gear. And of course, the harness is padded and shaped for all day comfort.
- Two quick side-access panels with full-access rear panel
- Dedicated laptop pocket fits 13" laptop
- Tripod attachment on front secures a small or large tripod with deployable cup
- Deep front pocket fits a light jacket
- Robust shoulder harness with load-lifters help to adjust the weight of the pack
- Removable sternum strap and waist belt
- Luggage handle pass-through
- Top compartment fits snacks and personal gear
- Expandable water bottle pockets on both sides
- Customizable divider system
- Top compartment mesh pockets help keep small items organized
- Internal organizer pockets give you quick access to filters, batteries, cards, etc.
- Seam-sealed rain cover included
What Fits +
1 ungripped DSLR or Mirrorless body with lens attached up to a 24–70mm f/2.8, 2–4 additional lenses including a 70–200mm f/2.8 detached, a 13” laptop, plus personal gear.
- Nikon D750 with 24–70mm f/2.8 attached, 70–200mm f/2.8, 14–24mm f/2.8, 105mm f/2.8 macro and a 13” laptop
- Canon 5D with 24–70mm f/2.8 attached, 70–200mm f/2.8, 16–35mm f/2.8, flash and a 13” laptop
- Sony a7rIII with 24–70mm f/2.8 attached, 70–200mm f/2.8, 16–35mm f/2.8, 13” laptop and 90mm f/2.8 macro
12.2” W x 18.9” H x 9” D (31 x 48 x 23 cm)
10.2” W x 13” H x 5.5” D (26 x 33 x 14 cm)
13" Laptop Compartment:
9.2” W x 13” H x 0.8” D (23.5 x 33 x 2 cm)
3.7 lbs. (1.7 kg)
- Durable water-repellant (DWR) coating with polyurethane backed fabric for superior water-resistance
- 500D 2-tone poly tech-weave
- YKK® RC fuse zippers
- 420D high-density nylon
- Nylon webbing
- High-density nylon air-mesh
- 3-ply bonded nylon thread
- Stiffened closed-cell foam dividers
- Polyurethane backed liner and dividers
- 210D nylon
- Super-Grip velex
- Hexa mesh
- High-density nylon microfiber
- 2x polyurethane coated nylon 190T seam-sealed rain cover
- 3-ply bonded nylon thread
To the original owner, we guarantee and warrant our products against any defects in material or workmanship for as for long as you use the product. If you have any problems with the product, please contact us for return authorization at firstname.lastname@example.org before sending the product to us.
If you are not completely satisfied with our product, you can return it unused within 30-days for a full refund less shipping costs. Refunds will not be issued until the product is received and inspected to insure that it contains all the parts and is clean and unused. Note that we do not pay for shipping to have you return it to us.