Limited Time Offer
Get a free AppHouse 8 or 10 tablet case (up to a $54.75 value) when you purchase a Think Tank Photo backpack* from now through March 31, 2015 from this site or from any authorized retailer. Offer applies to US Domestic sales only. To receive your AppHouse 8 or 10, simply download, complete and then mail in this REBATE FORM by April 15, 2015.
*Excludes Perception Series backpacks
The Glass Limo is specifically designed for long lenses; its narrow, lightweight design makes life easier when traveling with long lenses. Compatible with Think Tank Photo
and Modular Components
, the Glass Limo has three Modular rails for adding adding a ton of extra carrying capacity. Using the harness design from our award winning StreetWalker™ backpack, the contoured, fully adjustable harness fits virtually everyone comfortably.
By removing the specialized yoke-collar and support ring, the interior can be customized with the included dividers to carry a surprising amount of traditional gear: a standard pro kit with pro DSLR and 5-8 lenses.
- Accommodates either large glass or a medium-large sized kit of standard zoom lenses
- Specially designed collars for long lenses
- Specially designed zippers hold their position to avoid accidental opening of the main compartment
- Expand the bag's capacity by adding up to three Modular Pouches for lenses, camera bodies, water bottles, and more!
- Carries up to an 800 f/5.6*, 600 f/4.0 unattached or 500 f/4 with pro body attached*
- Will carry 800 5.6 with aftermarket neoprene lens cap
- 200-400 f/4 with pro body attached
- Alternately carries a standard pro kit with pro DSLR and 5-8 lenses
- Tripod/Monopod Mount
*Please note that the padded collar is only for stabilizing 300 mm and similar size lenses. When fitting larger lenses, you must remove the padded collar as it is not needed.
Exterior Dimensions: 9” W x 21” H x 9.2” D (22.9 × 53.33 × 23.4cm)
Interior Dimensions: 8.7” W x 19.5” H x 8.3” D (22.1 × 49.5 × 21.1cm)
Weight: 2.6-3.9 lbs (1.1-1.8 kg)
SKU: 87453000 192 5 • Part Number: 192
External: All fabric exterior treated with a DWR coating while fabric underside is coated with PU for superior water resistance, YKK® RC Fuse (abrasion resistant) zippers, 1680 ballistic nylon bottom panel, 600D brushed polyester, 420D velocity nylon, 420D high-density nylon, 250D shadow rip-stop polyester, Ultra Stretch mesh pockets, 3D air mesh, 3-ply bonded nylon thread.
Internal: PE board reinforced removable closed cell velex foam dividers, 210D silver-toned nylon, polyurethane-backed velex liner, 2x polyurethane coated nylon 210T seam-sealed taffeta rain cover, belly-o mesh pockets, 3-ply bonded nylon thread.