This camera backpack is designed for use in urban and crowded environments. Slim and lightweight, it's ideally sized as an international travel carry-on. It holds a DSLR and a 70-200mm f/2.8 with hood attached and multiple DSLR cameras and lenses.
- Vertically thin design with contoured top
- Carry monopods and tripods in the bottom front pocket
- Unisex contoured harness with air channel
- Removable seam-sealed rain cover
- Holds a standard DSLR with 70–200mm f/2.8 attached and hood in position ready to shoot.
- Interior Dimensions: 8.5” W x 16” H x 5.5” D (22 x 41 x 14 cm)
- Exterior Dimensions: 9.5” W x 17” H x 6” D (24 x 43 x 15 cm)
- 2–2.8 lbs (0.9–1.3 kg)
Exterior: For superior water-resistance, all exterior fabric has a durable water-repellent (DWR) coating, plus fabric underside has a polyurethane coating. It's also constructed with YKK® RC Fuse (abrasion-resistant) zippers, 1680D ballistic nylon bottom panel, 420D velocity nylon, 550D polyester, 3D air mesh, ultra-stretch pockets, Y-buckles, antique nickel-plated metal hardware, nylon webbing, 3-ply bonded nylon thread.
Interior: Removable closed cell foam dividers, 210D silver-toned nylon, polyurethane backed velex liner, 2x polyurethane coated nylon 210T seam-sealed rain cover, clear mesh pockets, 3-ply bonded nylon thread.
No Rhetoric Warranty on all Think Tank products