A camera bag designed for use in urban and crowded environments, this slim, lightweight camera backpack holds a 15” laptop, as well as a pro DSLR and a 70-200mm f/2.8 with hood attached.
- Carry monopods and tripods in the bottom front pocket
- Additional tripod cup for larger tripods
- Thin Skin Belt, Pro Speed Belt or Steroid Speed Belt (sold separately) can be attached
- Unisex contoured harness with air channel
- Holds a pro DSLR with 70-200mm f/2.8 attached and hood in position, ready to shoot plus room for an additional 3-5 lenses
- 2 side pockets and 2 stretch pockets
- Fits up to most 17" laptops when using a standard body. Holds a 15" laptop when using a pro body or gripped standard body.
- Interior Dimensions: 11” W x 19” H x 6–7” D (28 x 48.3 x 15–18 cm)
Exterior Dimensions: 11.5” W x 19.8” H x 8.5” D (29 x 50.3 x 22 cm)
Laptop Compartment: 13.5" H x 11.25" W x 1.5" D OR 15.25" H when not using the bag with a Pro DSLR (34.3 H / 38.72 H x 28.6 W x 3.8 D cm)
- Weight: 3.8–4.6 lbs (1.7–2.1 kg)
Exterior: For superior water-resistance, all exterior fabric has a durable, water-repellant (DWR) coating, plus underside of fabric has a polyurethane coating. It also has YKK® RC Fuse (abrasion-resistant) zippers, 1680D ballistic nylon bottom panel, 420D velocity nylon, 550D polyester, 3D air mesh, ultra-stretch pockets, Y-buckles, antique nickel-plated metal hardware, nylon webbing, 3-ply bonded nylon thread.
Interior: Removable closed cell foam dividers, 210D silver-toned nylon, polyurethane backed velex liner, 2x polyurethane coated nylon 210T seam-sealed taffeta rain cover, clear mesh pockets, 3-ply bonded nylon thread.
No Rhetoric Warranty
on all Think Tank products